Chapter 14 - The puzzle pieces

Start from the beginning

"Thanks for the coffee and the talk, it really helped" said Sivaangi and left Akash alone to ponder over his own thoughts.

The meet with Akash and her previous encounter with Ashwin where he asked her to think about what she had done, made her take the trip down the memory lane , the sequence of events that lead to the fateful day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past:

"Bye pa, bye ma, Mika, please stay with appa and amma, till I am back" said Sivaangi standing at the entrance of the Chennai international airport,  trying to put up a brave front, but her eyes showed all the fear.

Singapore's Raffles college of music had organized a cross cultural music event inviting budding young musicians and singers from across the world and Sivaangi had been invited to perform in it.

In her 24 years of life, Sivaangi had never left home alone, even to a nearby city, but since it is a 15 days long event and her parents had their own commitments, she had to go alone.

Her eyes searched for the other person, whom she will be missing the most in this 15 days of separation. Ashwin had been busy dubbing for his latest release, but he had promised her that he will try his level best to be there when she leaves.

As a man who keeps his promises, without making Sivaangi suffer much, he came there almost jogging.

"Sorry ma, I came as soon as I could " he said trying to catch his breath.

Some curious eyes here and there started turning towards their direction. Even though the earlier craze for their pair had died down, they are still considered one of the cutest couple. They haven't exactly announced their relationship to the world, just that they had stopped denying it. 

Few of them came for selfies, both of them politely denied for a together one, however Sivaangi agreed for some solo selfies with a request not to tag Ashwin and they agreed.

"Ozhunga saapdu, verum thayir, yogurt, bun, bread nnu life otaadha, I want you to take a picture of what you eat every single time and send it to me" said Ashwin the moment they were left alone, his eyes overflowing with concern

"Back to back shoots, dubbing, album nnu romba tight ah irukku, illana I would have accompanied you" he added like he really did not want to send her alone.

"Ayo Ashwineyy, Only few days back I became 24 year old, naan kindergarten baby illa, I will take care" replied Sivaanig rubbing his shoulder.

"Therila ma , ennamo manase seri illa, oru maadhiri clouded ah irukku for no particular reason, some how I don't want you to go now" he said his words shocking even him.

"Don't want me to go ah? neenga dhaan indha opportunity vandha undane enna vida adhigama excite aaneenga, now you are saying you don't want me to go? ennachu ma?" she asked little bit concerned.

"Therila Sivaangi ma, ennamo oru maadhiri irukku" replied Ashwin like a toddler who didn't want his mother to go to office leaving him behind.

"Ayo Ashwineyy, this is going to be like my bachelorette party, the last trip I am taking before I become Mrs. Sivaangi Ashwinkumar, so I am going to enjoy this to the fullest, come back and happily forego my bachelor status" said Sivaangi proudly trying to cheer him up.

"Seri careful ah iru, call me everyday" he said smiling at her

"Adhu seri,  naan call panracha neenga phone edunga" she replied sarcastically.

Sivaangi along with two other professional acquaintances who were also invited for the event came out of the Changi international Airport looking for the person whom they were supposed to meet.