39| Tender Joy

Depuis le début

Our love-story was never a fairy-tale, it had a thousand thorns, hundred hindrances and infinite tears, and all that lead to a single thing, to be in his arms for the rest of eternity, to feel his love until the day I stop breathing.

All those sacrifices and pain lead to many days of tender joy, I looked through the curve of his neck at our four delicate pieces of paradise, Owen was whispering something into Damian's ears, Damian's laughed heartily his hands wrapping around Orabella's giggling body tightly, it was rare to see Damian laugh, he is always the serious one.

Ophelia laugh was the most beautiful as she pulled a running and hyper-active Owen back to her lap, he struggled to get out of her grip but she laughed livelily and held him tighter, my brows furrowed when I saw Damian stop smiling and only looking at Lia, his lips curling up into a small smile as he looked at her.

His eyes held something that I couldn't fathom, an emotion that a brother will never show to his sister, it was something different, it was something Eric's eyes held when he looked at me, I was not possible.

Before I could ponder further, I felt Eric dip me down, a gasp left my lips as I gripped his muscular biceps as my long hairs grazed the floor, he looked down into my eyes before pulling me up so hard that my legs went round his waist, his hands coming down and holding my thighs tightly, his lips coming down to mine, giving me a taste of heaven.

My curls fell on his face his lips melted into mine as he kissed me like the last thing on earth, he pulled apart and buried his face on my neck, breathing on my skin making me laugh in joy.

''Isn't that adorable Mr. Carter'' we heard a deep voice as he placed me down, I frowned at the young couple that stood in front of us, the guy was as tall as Eric, extremely muscular with tattoos peeking out of his dress-shirt and his collars, his hair were sleeked backwards, his eyes were dark green while his features were as perfect as Eric, he had darkness surrounding him as he held a woman on his hands, she had chestnut hair with amethyst eyes, she was extremely beautiful like a super-model, they looked like a couple made by the almighty.

''Alessandro, what a pleasure'' Eric chuckled giving his hand that held a beautiful diamond ring, both men were so perfect that it was so hard for anyone to say who was more god-like, they look like perfect olympian gods.

''Eric, I have been wanted to meet you for a long time, at last, and Mrs. Carter, you too, they did no justice in describing your beauty, you both are perfectly made for each other, I have to say'' he says with a small smile.

''May I know who you are, Sir?'' I ask politely to the man who looks like he just came from the Mafia.

''Oh how foolish of me, I am Alessandro De Luca, and this is my wife, Coraline'' he says pointing at the powerful looking lady, her eyes shone as she looked at me before she suddenly threw her hands around me.

''Oh my god! Odette Willow! You have been my inspiration all my life, Kathrine Forbes, the woman who had the world under her fingers, such power'' she exclaims shaking my hands, she looked way younger than me, I smiled genuinely and hugged her back, her voice was sharp but her character was so sweet.

''And this is, is our son Valentino'' she says as a 7-year-old boy who looked just like Coraline came forward, bowing slightly at me, I smiled at him.

''This is Sienna, our daughter'' Coraline chuckles ruffling a 5-year-old's hair, she pouted at her mother. They looked like one powerful family.

''Well, this is Damian'' Eric say patting at our son's shoulder, He gives Alessandro and Coraline a smile but when he saw Valentino's smirk, his eyes squinted and his lips tightened.

''This is Oph-'' I started before Coraline squealed and ruffled Ophelia's hairs, Lia smiled beautifully.

''Ophelia Carter, I have heard so much about you sunshine'' Coral whispers sincerely.

''Well, this is Ora-'' I started again but Coral interrupted again by laughing lively.

''Orabella and Owen Carter, the most adorable kids in this world'' she squeals pulling their cheeks, I chuckled at Coral's cuteness, I knew at once that we would be friends.

♡ ♡ ♡

''Don't be so shocked Detty, you know Mafia exist'' Coral waves her hands like it was the most obvious thing in this world, I couldn't believe that Alessandro was the Don of the Italian Mafia and Coraline was one of the most dangerous assassins in this world, she looked so sweet. 

She looked at Alessandro with love in her eyes, who sat by the end with Eric in front of him, both men engrossed in something deep, Alessandro sat like a king, his legs wide, his hands draped over the couch, Eric sat in a similar position, but like a Powerful man, his right leg crossed over his left leg as his fingers curled up against his sharp up jaw, nodded at Alessandro who spoke something we  couldn't hear.

''Well our love-story is not lovey-dovey like yours Detty, It was full crazy twists, I wanted to kill him, I seduced him and his brother and ended up killing his brother and falling for him, he came behind me for vengeance, and it went on, not so cool'' she chuckles slapping her thighs.

My jaw opened as I nodded at her, Coraline looked at me before wrapping her hands around me, hugging me tightly, her amazing perfume invading my senses.

''How are you so beautiful Odette? I have never seen anyone as perfect like you? Look at your face, so ethereal!'' she muses running her fingers through my hair, I chuckle at her antics.

''You are gorgeous too Coral!'' 

♡ ♡ ♡

YAY! I have no words for Alessandro and Coraline, they are my new characters for my upcoming Mafia book! Just a sneek-peek into their character.

Written With Love,

Ana

XOXO