Santa Prisca

"Isla Santa Prisca. This island nation is the primary source Of a dangerous and illegal neosteroid-- A strength enhancing drug sold under the street name "Venom." Infrared heat signatures indicate their factory Is still operating at full capacity, But all shipments of Venom have been inexplicably cut off. That's where this team comes in." Batman said looking at each of us his eyes ending on me studying me, Probably deciding if I was ready or not.

I was ready, Ive been training nonstop with Richard to get back in shape and to get used to my new powers. With Superboys help I've almost mastered his abilities. I heard a loud crunch noise and say Wally eating a large back of chips, Really Wally at least share. I re-positioned my sunglasses and crossed my arms across my chest watching father.

"This is a covert recon mission only. Observe and report. If the Justice League needs to intervene, it will. The plan requires two drop zones." he added.

"So who's in charge?" Robin asked scanning the group.

"Work that out between you." He said his gaze traveling to Robin. Personally I didn't care who was incharge as long as they got the mission done with little casualties and arguments. If they told me to be leader I would probably freak internally since I haven't been in the field for awhile. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Richard smirk. Seems like he was more then willing to take charge.

**Time Skip**

" We're approaching Santa Prisca." M'gann stated while flying the ship. "Drop zone "A" in 30." she added. Aqualad stood from his seat and turned on his stealth mode on. "Ready."he said. M'gann nodded. "Putting bioship in camouflage mode." M'gann said manuvering the ship so it was close to the water.

A hole opened up infront of Aqualad and he dove into the water. We waited for him to patch the sensors the atmosphere alittle tense. This was our first official mission. "Heat and motion sensors are patched. Data is now on a continuous loop. Move in." Aqulad said threw our little radios.

"Drop zone "B."" M'gann annouced. We all stood from our seats, M'gann formed four zipp line cords for us to drop down from. I connected mine onto my belt and waited for M'gann to open a hole for us.

KF activated his stealth mode. "How cool is this?" he asked seeming very entertained with the the gadget. I rolled my eyes and smiled. " Very impressive." M'gann smirked and the nchanged her own outfit with her martian powers.

"Uh, that works, too. Hey, Supey, not too late to put on the new stealth tech." KF said grinning excitiedly. "No capes, no tights. No offense." SB said crossing his arms. "It totally works for you In that you can totally do good work in those clothes." M'gann stuttered.

I smirked, those two are definitely gonna go out one day. M'gann got embrassed and pulled her hood going invisible. We all slid down the lines except for Superboy. The dummy just jumped down causing a crater and loud thud."Knew I didn't need a line." he said smirking, I sighed face palming.

"And yet creating a seismic event May not have helped us much with the covert." Robin said in a annoyed tone, I dont blame him.  "Aqualad, drop "B" is go."M'gann said threw the ear piece.

"Head for the factory. I'll track your GPS and rendezvous ASAP." he answered. "Roger that." I said as Robin pulled out his wrist watched making a map of the island. I crouched next to him surveying the area for the factory. We both found it at the same time and took off running with the rest following. After a while of walking and climbing Superboys head snapped up catching my attention that used to be on my data pad."Did you hear that?" he asked pausing. I raised an eyebrow and approached him touching his shoulder to absorb his powers doing no harm to him. He didnt mind since we've done it so many times before. Closing my eyes to concentrate I could faintly hear gunshots.
"Uh, no. Wait Is this a super hearing thing?" KF asked. "You do have great ears."