Adjust Yourself For Me

***Song has absolutely nothin to do with plot but the vibe fits perfectly...ok now play it😅

I like the hairstyle in the photo and that's pretty much it

I like the hairstyle in the photo and that's pretty much it...the fit is up to y'all ✌🏽

I'm so busy and I be forgetting about requests and y'all got good ones so next update is gon' definitely be a request☺️
*******************************************

Me (Jazmine) and Michael were at his friend Tyler's house and were chilling, having a good time and as time went by, the place was a little packed but it wasn't anything like an actual party though.

The music was low.

The lights were a little dim.

More of his friends and their girls were there talking low, everyone was minding their own business, doing their own thing.

Michael was having an engaging conversation with his boys but once I came back from the kitchen, the spacious living room was damn near full and my spot was taken.

When I was walking up to my friend and her boyfriend getting ready to yell at them to guy the hell up out of my seat, Michael called my name.

"Please don't do that. Come here. I got a seat for you." He says very calmly and beckons me to come.

I walk over to him and roll my eyes. "I wasn't gonna to do nothing." I retort.
"Yeah ok. I believe what you believe." He mocked.

Once I got closer to him he pulled me towards him by my hips and brought me down to sit on his lap like an actual seat.

After that he went right back to his conversation.

"So I'm like, 'Yeah my momma on life support. So what?' And this dude gon' look at me like a bitch actually gon' do somethin'." I hear Tyler say.

They all start laughing but I don't really see what's so funny when we all know Tyler wouldn't win a fight even if his anger gave him half the strength for it.

I really don't mean to pry but the way I see it if I were in his shoes, it's either don't say shit about my momma or I'll get a friend to kick your ass for me especially if I can't fight...

Simple.

But I just mind my business and pull out my phone.

After a while, I feel Michael's hands slither in my tan, oversized hoodie and hood onto my hip gently massaging it ever so slightly.

It made my body heat up and I began to blush at his action but it wasn't recognizable because of my darker complexion and plus I had my hood on so I just sat back with my head on his shoulder and my back on his chest.

I turned to my right to look at his face just to see if he was comfortable or not.
He looked unbothered with his hand holding his head up and him slouching, nodding his head, absorbing the words being thrown around in the conversation.