Catch me I'm falling , literally || JAYWON

[ This is jaywon's love story that I didn't include in the book . Since y'all want to know how they ended up being boyfriends , now here it is ]

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚

Students are gathering at the cafeteria , not because of food , but because of this certain guy .. Jay , a transferee from Seattle .

He got the looks that everyone would drool to .. girls and even boys are interested in him . Well , who wouldn't ? When Jay Park is a total heartthrob .

However , Jungwon didn't like how the students crowded the cafeteria and as a member of the student council , he must do something to make the students vacate the place . Classes will start soon and the students must go to their classrooms .

" Gosh , what's happening here ? Are there some politicians who gives money ? Why is this place so crowded ?" Jungwon asked in frustration as he approached the cafeteria .

Jungwon had the school's mega mic with him for the students to hear what he would say later on . He got a soft voice so he wasn't sure if everyone would hear him in his normal voice so he brought the mega mic just in case .

He squeezed himself into the crowd to see what's really happening and something instantly caught his attention .. oh , not something , it's someone .

" Is he the reason why these students are crowding the cafeteria ? Is he a celebrity? " He spoke to himself when he saw a guy at a table , eating alone . People are gathering around him but not near him . He doesn't seem to mind the crowd around him as he continues on his food . It seems like he was used in getting this much attention .

Jungwon successfully went at the center after a minute of struggling in the crowd .. he gathered his strength to shout loudly .

" Students ! Please go to your respective rooms . It's almost 1 pm . " He said loudly but no one obeyed him . It's as if they didn't hear him . All of them knew that he's a member of the student council but , they won't follow him .

He spotted a chair and dragged it near Jay's table and held the mega mic firmly . He catched Jay's attention when he suddenly climb up , his back facing Jay .

Jay on the other hand was worried about him since he knew that the leg of the chair will break anytime soon .. he saw a big crack on it . He just alerted himself just in case this guy will fall .

" Listen dear students , I'm nicely asking you to please vacate the premises as soon as possible . You are causing an unwanted crowd here .. and the classes will start in a minute . Please go to your respective rooms " Jungwon said calmly but when he saw their vice president who happens to be at the crowd also , drooling over the transferee , he immediately gave her a stern look . She's supposed to be the one to discipline these students and not the one joining them . Jungwon even warned her by signaling her to get out the she instantly obeyed .

But by the unnecessary actions made by Jungwon , the chair wobbled .. Jay witnessing all the chaos happening in front of him since Jungwon's butt is in front of him , he sighed . He knows that he'll definitely fall soon so he stood up to help .

The chair trembled dramatically as Jungwon fell . He was expecting to fall on the hard floor but to his surprise , someone catched him before he could land on the said surface .