Chapter 7

" What the hell ? A yellow glitter pen ! Oh gosh, that's so girly " Jungwon exclaimed .. he doesn't know if he'll judge the sender or cheer for Sunoo because he just got a freaking love letter .

Sunoo rolled his eyes with what his friend stated  , " oh , please can you shut up ?! "

" I ain't gonna shut on this bitch like you just got a yellow glittered love letter .. why did they used a glitter pen ? "

" It's cute tho , but I'm thinking , who must send this to me ? Or is it really for me ?? What if it's for my sister ? " Cupping his cheeks , he sighed . What it's for his sister and not for him ? Did he just read a letter for someone else ?! No , no this is invasion of privacy .

" Eh ? Your sister was too far to be called a sunshine .. because she's a bitch. And why would a girl write a love letter to her ?"

I mean where's the lie ? Sunoo and his sister are the opposite of each other but she's sometimes a sweetie if you'll get close to her . But there's also a possibility that a girl would write a letter for her , she's pretty and smart .. how can you not admire her ?

" Anyone can write a letter to someone they like wonie .. it doesn't have to be with opposite gender since love is for everyone ~ " he commented but Jungwon gave him a teasing look .. he's really so malicious .

" So , would you also write a letter to a boy ? Like Ni-ki and Sunghoon ?" He intriguingly questioned him with a smirk on his face . He really needed something to gossip later on

He's never the type to write letters or cards so he ain't writing to anyone .. he's not that crafty to do so .

" You know I'm not good with that kind of things, Jungwon .. I prefer giving gifts than hand written letters " he explained which receives a hum from his friend " But is it really a girl ? I mean, a boy could also be the sender . Glitter pens doesn't limits to girls " here we go again with another episode of Jungwon's theories .

He really like to assume things , find hints or discover something that science can't even explain .. Sunoo doesn't know where Jungwon store his ideas in his cute little brain . He's busy being in the student council yet he always had a time for something like this especially when it's about Sunoo .

" If it's a boy then .. great for him . He has a nice penmanship " Sunoo blurted , not interested with Jungwon's shit talk

" Speaking of penmanship, haven't you seen someone with this style of writing ? I mean , maybe we'll know whoever they are by their penmanship .. " though Sunoo wasn't really sure but he thinks he saw the handwriting before . He just couldn't pin point if where . But maybe it's just the same than the others since some people had the same style of writing .

" I'm not sure . Isn't that hard to find a person who have the same kind of handwriting ? And we're still not sure if it's really for me " Jungwon just nodded at him and turn his body to face his other classmate

Sunoo was now uninterested with the topic and Jungwon was now talking to their other classmate . Maybe they begin to gossip again .

He opened the folded paper and read it again , he somehow felt a bit flustered by it but he just shrugged it off . He smiled , knowing that the sender likes it whenever he smiles ..

He stared outside their room and saw Ni-ki walking through .. he smiled when the younger glanced at his direction and their eyes meet . Sunoo wave his hand a bit , greeting him but the other just ignored him but he noticed Ni-ki's tiny smile before his head moved forward .

"Did he just smiled at me ?" He whispered to himself. A blush spreads across his cheeks after as her heart flutters . He just saw Ni-ki smiled , oh my .. he wished he recorded it so he can play it once again .

---

School was done and Sunoo was looking forward to walk together with Ni-ki . Every after school , he wished Ni-ki would be also there at the bus station . But these days , he rarely see the younger . He's really avoiding him .

But that doesn't mean he'll lose hope . Everyday there's a possibility they're gonna walk together .

Hanging his head low , he sighed . The bus will arrived soon and Ni-ki was still nowhere to be found . He's really expecting him to be at this time since everyone was done with school . He pouted when he saw the bus was approaching the station .

Bunch of students went in but it's not that crowded . He purposely went last , hoping Ni-ki will arrive  . When he felt a hand on the top of his head . He glanced up and saw Ni-ki , towering him .

" Shouldn't we enter now ?" The younger asked and Sunoo just couldn't help but to spread his sweet smile on his lips before he nodded .

But Ni-ki gently pushed him, for him to enter first before Sunoo . The older sighed , 'he never changed'

Once he entered the bus , he roamed his eyes for an empty space for him to sit and gladly there's still one near Ni-ki . The younger waved his hand for him to notice while wearing a grin on his lips .. ' he's so cute .. how come ?'  He murmured before proceeding to walk .

But much to his surprise , Ni-ki changed his seat which happened to be by the window and offered it to Sunoo .

" I know you like the window , and I'm not in the mood to argue today .. I'm tired " Ni-ki simply says and Sunoo beamed a smile while taking the empty seat near the window .

How great is this day for Sunoo , he saw Ni-ki smiled earlier , Ni-ki gave him the window seat , he's with Ni-ki once again and he got a love letter from an unknown sender  .