"I've made up my mind, Lou." Noah insisted firmly, but his tone was gentle. He smiled a little, but his eyes were hurt as he walked to the door. "I'm going, see you later."

"Don't!" I let out a shriek and began to chase after him when a pair of arms locked around my waist. I could feel the heat radiating from his body.

I heard the front door slam to a close.

"Do you want him?" he interrogated me, rage rumbling through his tone.

Turning in his arms, I glowered at my captor. Zach dwarfed my small frame as he towered over me and his piercing eyes were demanding as they regarded mine intensely. Damp strands of his copper hair covered his brow and the tempting scent of his strong aftershave consumed me as he held me against his chest. His soaked shirt was already beginning to dampen my own and I could feel the warmth of his muscular torso seep into mine. His umber eyes searched my features for a moment until they finally rested on my lips.

The question nearly evaporated from my mind but he made me look deep into his eyes.

"Answer me." he ordered heatedly, his hot breath on my lips.

But I couldn't.

I couldn't even speak, never mind actually answer the question.

"Have it your way." he muttered gruffly before his lips melded with mine.

Trapped in his embrace, I tried to escape but he was too strong - deep down, I knew I didn't really want to anyway. My skin was on fire as he glided his hands across my lower back, luring me in closer and after I had gotten over the shock I began to kiss back. Kissing me hungrily, his lips were firm but soft as his tongue skilfully made its way into my mouth. Adrenaline pumped through my body and my heart thundered inside my chest as his kisses got faster and faster until I was practically fighting to keep up.

All of a sudden he lifted me up like I weighed as much as a bag of air, then sat down on the couch and made me straddle his waist. He quickly pulled me towards him before he began to kiss me eagerly once again. I found myself realising he tasted like a mixture of citrus and mint - I hadn't noticed it before, but now that I had it was even more addictive.

My hands reached up to feel the hard planes of his bare chest and my fingers danced along his taught skin as I touched along the shape of his hard abs. His irresistible lips were fixed on mine and I shivered as he began to trace circles with his thumbs on my skin, making tingles shoot along my nerves as his hands slid up my shirt. I pushed my fingers through his damp silky hair, relishing in the feeling when suddenly I came crashing down.

Out of the blue, the bitter memory of Zach and Scarlett together abruptly tainted my thoughts and I was dragged out of my lust.

I broke the kiss.

He frowned, his obsidian eyes analysing me.

"What?" he murmured as he began to kiss my jawline.

Choosing not to answer, I quickly kneed him in the groin and got up.

"Fuck, what the-" he cursed.

"Get out." I commanded.

I must have been delusional to think that he cared about me.

What a joke.

He rose to his feet and stepped towards me, but I just backed away and pointed to the door.

"I said get out!" I yelled.

Scanning me for a moment, he strode towards me before I could move and held my chin in his hand to force me to look at him. His eyes scorched mine with such an intensity that it was completely unknown to me. Quickly kissing me, his lips lingered on mine for a few seconds before he pulled away and I hated the way my pulse sped up.

"I wouldn't talk to me that way if I were you. I am your boss, after all." he warned darkly.

"Get. Out." I hissed.

"Gladly." he whispered before swiftly stealing another kiss.

Seething, my hand shot through the air on its own to slap him, but he clamped his hand down on my arm, bringing me to a halt.

My bad arm.

Pain shot up through my wrist making me yelp and desperately tear it away from him, cradling it instinctively. Zach stared at me, his eyes darkening and his expression was dangerously serious. Avoiding eye contact, I cleared my throat awkwardly.

Please don't mention it. Please don't mention it. Please don't mention it-

"Lou. What happened to your arm?"

______________________________________________________________________

Hello! 

I know it took me a while to update, but I had really bad writers block and a few essays to do, but hopefully you'll like it even though I wasn't exactly happy with the end result.

A bit of a heated scene in there, as some of you requested. I'm still not happy with it, but oh well.

If you liked it, please comment. Tell me what you liked and what I should include/improve on. It'll be a big help. If you're feeling extra nice, why not vote? :)

Sweets xxx