1 - Two birds

A man known as Dreykov stormed into a small dark room in an unknown location in Russia.

A woman dressed in all black with the exception of a red hourglass emblem on her belt stood guard in the corner holding a small pistol.

"You" he hissed, he walked over to her, grabbed the pistol and threw it on the ground.

"Romanoff got away, again, and this time she got belova and all the other widows, she killed my guards" he punched her in the face "you're the last one left" he hit her in the stomach causing her to double over.

"Did you really think she loved you?" He spat, he punched her face again "she left you once" he slammed her head against the wall as she cried out.

"And now she left you again" he hit her behind her knees and she fell to the ground.

"What was that song again, the one you used to sing?"

She lay bewildered on the ground and he kicked her roughly.

"Ah yes, two birds on a wire"
He kicked her again
"On says come on and the other says I'm tired"

Kick

"One more or one less no one is worried"

Kick

"Two birds of a feather"

He hits her head on the floor

"Say that they're always gonna stay together"

He grabbed her back and pushed her against the wall

"But you didn't did you?".

He laughs as he begins to walk away.

The girl lays on the floor in a pool of her own blood, she reaches out with effort and her fingers brush the pistol.

She pulls it towards her and uses the side of the table to drag herself to her feet.

She points it at the back of Dreykovs head and fires.

He falls to the ground.

She limps over to him and rolls him onto his back so he is face up, his lifeless eyes watching her.

She shoots his corpse twice more in the head and utters three words before walking away.

"But he is a liar".

🔻
🔺️