Chapter8:Is it finally over?

Comincia dall'inizio

Then the lady runs and screams cutting Chucky the doll's head off screaming. What the hell? I need to get out of here, I can't believe Junior would kill us.

I look away from the scene in front of me disgust. All the blood is on the floor which is crazy coming from a doll but it's Charles Lee Ray. I pull at my hands and I feel something coming undone but everyone is distracted.

Then I tune out everything and pull at my hands and feet quietly. At least I can die trying to escape from Chucky.

Then the lady goes something up, Junior looks at me and leaves with the lady.

I start pulling at my hands and I see decapitated Chucky trying to get his body together.

I pull at my hands and feet again then they go free. I quickly get out of my chair and I start helping Devon, then I stop.

Then I look and see Chucky's body coming near us.

I get the tape off my mouth and then I see someone hitting Chucky's head repeatedly. What the hell?

Then I help Devon with his hands and feet, "Andy", Devon says to him and Andy starts helping him too.

"The front door's booby- trapped.", Devon says to him and he nods.

"Yeah, I figured.", Andy says to us.

"They delivered the dolls in a truck. Andy, they're all alive.", I say to him standing next to him.

"Just get out both of you. Now!", Andy says to us and I quickly grab Devon and start heading the back way.

I grab Devon's jacket and start looking for the window to get out of here. I see the window and I quickly put a chair to we could stand on it.

I hear yelling, "Devon go first", I say to him, he looks at me and nods. Then Devon quickly goes through the window.

I quickly go through the window but then stop to hear someone coming through the front door. Shit. I need to get out of here fast.

I quickly go through the window and pull on Devon and run out of there. Then I hear a explosive noise behind us and we just keep running.

I cannot believe we just escaped that, now we have to find Lexy and Jake.

This is just great, "Devon go find Jake and I will find Lexy", Devon looks at me and nod.

Then we both go our different ways.

            ===————————===
Elizabeth's POV

I still can not believe that Junior killed his dad, I was always there for him but Chucky got to him.

I love Junior with all my heart and I just wish that things would get better. But they never do, so now we have to kill Chucky.

I can't believe Andy and that lady are dead, we're on our own now. If I told myself in the past that I would be getting tied up by a doll.

I would think I'm going crazy and I'm out of my mind.  So right now, I found Lexy by her mom the mayor talking about the Chucky dolls. Just perfect.

I see Lexy going into the theater and I quickly follow her. Everyone is in front so I had to sneak because I don't wanna get caught.

"Lexy", I say to her and she looks at me and hugs me.

Then I hug her back, "Junior's in trouble. I thought you were dead.", Lexy says to me sadly.

"I'm fine. I will go find Junior, go look for Devon and Jake.", I say to her looking around.

Lexy looks at me and nods and then hugs me one more time scared that I would have died.

🎉 Hai finito di leggere 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖- 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕣 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕣 🎉