Chapter8:Is it finally over?

Elizabeth's POV
I can't believe this is happening. How do we even get out of here?

I look at Devon and he looks scared too, I try to move but I can't. I'm tied to the chair with tape on my mouth, same like Devon.

Everything that we all have gone through is insane for a person to hear. I wish Junior was here, I would tell him I love him.

I just hope Junior is safe, last time I saw him he had a Chucky doll with him. I hope Chucky didn't do anything to Junior.

I look at my hands tied and try to move them but it's literally impossible. Then I look at my feet that are tied and I can't move them.

Last time I remembered a girl who called herself Chucky tazed me and Devon. I look around the room and see good guy dolls all round. What the hell.

I see the lady from the funeral, "Come into my inner sanctum.", The girl laughs crazy.

Then I see Junior with them and my eyes widen. What the hell is Junior doing? What the hell is going one?

Then a lady behind then comes to follow Junior. "Watch your step. We wouldn't want to have any accidents.", the lady says to them.

I can't believe this is happening, we need to get out of here. "Chucky it worked", The lady says smiling at the dolls.

"Thanks to my pal here, Mr. Patricide. Proud of him. Now, he's gonna do his friend and his girlfriend.", Chucky says to Junior smiling.

Holy shit! I need to get out of here. Why is Junior doing this. I pull at my hands trying to get away or something. This isn't Junior, he's brainwashed from Chucky.

"That's you", the lady says to us and me and Devon look at each other. I look at Junior and all I can see is anger, just coldness.

"You want me to kill Elizabeth and Devon?", Junior says looking at us and I'm so scared. It's like Junior is brainwashed from Chucky.

"Not yet. They could still be useful.", The lady says going down the stairs. How the hell do we get out of here.

"Good thinking.", Chucky says and I look at Junior begging him to do something.

I look at Chucky dancing by the dolls excitedly, he has an army. How do we even kill that many dolls? It's impossible.

I tune out everything and try to look around to use something to get out. Why would Junior do this? I need to somehow change his mind so he doesn't kill us.

Then everyone in the room starts laughing like a crazy person looking at the Chucky dolls.

"No cookies for bad little boys and girls.", the lady says looking at us with a smile.

"There you go, Sweetface.", The lady says handing the cookies to Junior. That is one sick wacko.

Then I see Chucky the doll talking to the girl who I think is another Chucky. This is fucking confusing.

They start laughing at each other about killing people. Fucking sick people. Where is Lexy and Jake? I hope they come to save us.

I close my eyes then I think, I'm so scared, I don't want to be here. Where is everyone?

Then I open my eyes to see the lady on the ground scared of Chucky. What the hell? "No!", the lady yells and tries to get away but can't walk.

What the hell is happening? "Junior do it!", Chucky says looking at the knife. I look at Junior shake my head almost on the verge of crying.

I don't want to watch someone die right in front of me. I see Junior stand up and grab the knife with no emotion with cold eyes.

"Now do her, or I'll do the three of us! Even your girlfriend!", Chucky says to him with a smile.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖- 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕣 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕣 🎉