00

~~~

On the first of October 1989, Regulus Arcturus Riddle nee Black gave birth to a baby boy alongside forty-three other women all over the world. Unlike six of those women, Regulus wanted to keep her little boy. To hide the fact her child was one of the forty-three, Regulus' husband, Tom Marvolo Riddle, blood-adopted the child. Giving their son the DNA of two parents and eliminating the possibility of others finding out he was different.

Their son, named Aries Salazar Riddle, lived the first few months of his life in pure bliss, happiness always seen in his eyes and of those around him. That happiness was ruined, however, when Tom and Regulus were on a date in 1990, and a man broke into their house, stealing their son right out from under their noses.

The man smuggled the child away, giving him to an infertile couple that remained loyal to him, believing all his lies, or so he believed. The Potters didn't hesitate to take in the child when the man told them he was an orphan of a witch and wizard that had been killed by Voldemort. James and Lily took it one step further and on the thirty-first of July blood-adopted Aries, renaming him Hadrian James Potter.

While raked with guilt over the loss of their son, Tom and Regulus were vulnerable to the man's imperious curse. Tom was forced to create another four horcruxes, driving him to insanity and causing him to forget his family. On the other hand, Regulus was forced to give her life to destroy one of her husbands horcruxes.

The mans name is Albus Dumbledore.

Dumbledore told the Potters a fake prophecy, wanting fame once again, and sent them into hiding to 'protect' their adopted son. On Halloween night 1991, Voldemort came to find the child destined to end him, unknowing that it was his own son. He killed the Potters, leaving Aries an orphan once more.

The Heir of House Black and Slytherin, was left on the doorstep of the Dursley's, but they didn't want to have a 'freak' in their house. When they heard about Sir Reginald Hargreeves paying for children born on the first of October 1989, they didn't hesitated to sell him their nephew.

Aries was renamed for a third time as Number Five, or as he later became known as, Five Hargreeves. 

~~~

He goes through lots of shit including: time-travel, thirty years alone in the apocalypse, fifteen years as an assassin, stopping the apocalypse twice and a hell of a lot more. And now he has to go to Hogwarts, starting in his third year.

He never should have tried being a hero, it's just not him.

~~~