T W E N T Y - F I V E

- Peaches -

"Hey, babyboy... Is Daddy late?" He smirked playfully. Dimples dug in his pale smooth cheek while he stared down at the pink-haired latter who was gazing at him with surprised yet hearty eyes. He took a seat in front of Taeyong and smiled softly. "How are you doing?"

"Uh, I- I'm doing good, haha! What about you?" A visible pink cheek in his smooth cheeks as he put his phone down and clasped his hands together, fiddling with his fingers as his anxiety rose. The man in front of his eyes was so ethereal. He was completely whipped for him by now.

He knew he wasn't straight anymore like he thought. His parents taught such stuff so it's normal for any person to not be homo even though they are quite open to all genders. But currently was feeling the love at first sight. Or maybe second as he saw a picture of the said man.

He felt himself gazing at the man with an unconscious smile tugged on his face.

"So... Uh... How are you?" Taeyong asked trying to break the sleet of awkwardness. Jaehyun smiled warmly at the boy but he was probably more anxious than Taeyong. It's been very long since he met a boy for this purpose. Five years to be precise. After what happened in his prior, was... Traumatic which resulted in him not falling in love. He was even more nervous about telling Taeyong about his past but isn't it too early? He still doesn't know what the other feels about him.

He decided to wait finally.

"Hello! I'm Ten, your waiter for today. What can I get for you two gentlemen?" A young bashful waiter came up and asked with a small notebook and pen in grasp. Taeyong looked up at the boy with a little alarming manner which visibly made the waiter nervous, thinking he probably interrupted some important conversation. "Maybe, I should come later. Call me when you're ready." Ten was about to walk away but he was stopped by a warm strong hand.

"Wait, bro. Could you please get me some Iced Americano and another cup of Latte for the lovely boy here?" Jaehyun said softly, throwing a quick wink at Taeyong who was on the verge of fainting at this point.

"Ah! Sure! Anything else?" Jaehyun shook his head. "Okay, I'll be right back with your coffee." Ten scooted away in a hurry. Jaehyun turned to the flustered latter and looked straight at the eyes.

"You know, you look beautiful today." Taeyong choked on his Korean oxygen but managed to say a small 'Thank you.'

"Aren't you going to talk? You're just answering with small words. Daddy isn't satisfied, baby." Jaehyun killed himself in his head for saying whatever the fuck that was.

"Haha! I'm nervous, daddy-" Taeyong mocked the nickname which Jaehyun refers himself as.

"That, I am too, darling. But gotta deal with it." Jaehyun said seductively, his eyes hooded and friskiness as he showed like he wasn't nervous at all but he was already dead inside. Taeyong felt like his breath will stop if Jaehyun looks at him seductively one more freaking time.

"I guess so... Ahem," Taeyong cleared his throat as his anxiety was stuck there. His eyes nervously roamed around but at some point, he made eye contact with the blondie and his cheeks flushed a bright red colour which made the boy chuckle slightly but deeply.

What a turn on!

"You look as cute as peaches."

____________________________________

And I am crushed under a whole mountain of stress because my annual semester exams started just today. I have two more exams to go. I had Japanese Language exams and I somewhat wrote all the shit I know and learnt(I learnt nothing from school really)

Anyways, I have mathematics and English exams later so I need to prepare for that. I'll come back on 29th November! (My exams end on that day jsjsjs)

 I'll come back on 29th November! (My exams end on that day jsjsjs)