Just Phil being poggers

Phil likes dresses. Not rlly a trans shot, but Pog pog pog.
I thought we needed some more Phil content.
So yeah. Here we are.

Phils pov:

The same thought crossed my mind again and again.
It wasn't uncommon for me to think such things, I just never imagined myself acting apon this impulse, a very old impulse that only grew stronger every day.

I walked up the stairs of mine and Technos cabin, I opened the door to my room and stepped inside, making sure to close the door behind me.
I immediately opened a box of my belongings, one that was hidden slightly out of sight, inside was a bundle of fabrics.
The familiar emerald green shine made me smile.

I pulled it out and held it up infront of me, looking in a full body mirror and admiring my work.

Third person pov:

It wasn't finished yet, but he had been working on a project of sorts.
A silky green dress that flowed down to his toes like a ball gown, elegant and formal looking, yet also somewhat casual.
It's luxurious and graceful folds beautifully folded in a very aesthetically pleasing manner, the way it discreetly shon when the fabrics moved was satisfying to the crow hybrid.

As previously stated, it wasn't complete, requiring a few adjustments.

Phil had always longed to wear one, the distinct urge had stuck with him almost his whole life but he never really understood why, nor did he bother searching for an explanation.
It was just a thought that would linger, sometimes he would acknowledge them and others he would just try to push it down.

He picked up the side of the dress, spreading out most of the folds of the bottom half, he admired his work and imagined himself in it.
For the past few years, the closest he had come to wearing one was his Tabard-like clothing, the bottom half had a skirt-type physique, the long fabrics feelings similar to a dress.

It only took a few minutes to complete the finishing touches, he took off his bucket hat before removing his clothes and stepping into the dress. He pulled it up and placed the straps over his shoulders, he couldn't stop smiling, he really had got the measurements exactly right.
He turned around and looked at the back in the mirror, zipping up the back as he checked for any faults in the fabrics.

It was perfect.

He felt a rush of energy, suddenly very happy and exited, he wasn't even able to process these emotions before he span, twirling in a delicate manor that caused the textile lifting off the grown and spreading out in a neat, even circle.

Crow father pov:

I couldn't explain the exhilarating rush I felt as the dresses fabrics brushed against me, the way I looked and felt, I felt so light, like I had really accomplished something huge even if it was only a dress.

My first dress.
Possibly first of many?
Who knows.

I really like the dress, much like a ball gown of sorts, the emerald green was a nice touch, I'm glad I could find the right fabrics. It was all going so well.

I loved how it elevated when I twirled. The way it looked was so satisfying and relieving in a way, it was a shame I could never wear it outside.

I just didn't have the confidence, I already knew that even leaving the room with it on would only cause me anxiety, I would never truly be able to enjoy it if I was too busy stressing over others opinions, the way they would stare at me, I didn't want judgement or compliments, I wanted people to just act the same, like it was a normal day like any other.
It's none of their concern what I wear.
It's nothing to celebrate or judge.
Men can wear what they want much like women can... right?
It just isn't as normal in everyone else's eyes.

I sighed as I thought about this, knowing I would have to take the dress of before Technoblade arrived home, I hadn't told anyone about this admiration and passion towards the silky outfit that is a dress.
Skirts weren't really my thing to be fair, but dresses just seemed so much more elegant, so free.

I checked the time, the piglin wouldn't be home any less than 10 maybe 20 minutes?
I still had time.

I smiled at the thought, one of the plus sides to such a secluded home? There were never any people just wandering past the house, nobody to coincidentally peer in your window.
It was perfect.

I opened the bedroom door and ran down the stairs, I couldn't stop my smiling as I felt the fabrics slide against the floor but raise a little in the air, about half way down the stairs I gripped a chunk of silk from each side, holding it up. Imaging how I currently looked only made my smile grow, I probably looked like a princess, or just a really swaggy prince, a princess in a dress. That sounds pog champ.

When I reached the bottom I paused, I had all this freedom, a small time gap where I could literally do anything in a dress... but I hadn't really thought about it before. My mind was blank. I never expected to actually finish the dress so soon, nor did I expect to actually wear it around the house.

I twirled again. 'That will never get old' I told myself, beaming.

I just kept spinning, rotating around with my arms at an angle to my sides, giving the dress room to spread out and elevate as I wanted it to .
A very strong feeling of Euphoria rushed through my whole body, the feeling was exhilarating and I only craved more.

I couldn't stop laughing as carelessly tiptoed around the house, prancing, spinning, jumping, dancing, anything to make the dress sway and lift in that satisfying way, I wanted this time to be worth while. I didn't know when I would get to wear it next.

I walked over to the sink, feeling worn out already and a little thirsty, I grabbed a cylindrical glass and hovered it under the taps end before switching the tap on, cold water immediately gushed out and I watched carefully as it filled almost all the way. I turned the tap off not far till the top.

I only took in a few mouth fulls when I heard it.

The familiar clicking of the door, led by the immediate gust of snowy winds granted entrance by the opening of the front door, "hey Phil" a voice spoke.
I uncontrollably spat out the water that was in my mouth at the time, had it been that long already??? 'I THOUGHT I STILL HAD TIME!' I thought.

The piglin placed his axe on the ground, apparently not noticing me yet as I was frozen in place, suspecting maybe if I moved he would immediately turn to look at me.
Maybe I'll get lucky?

Wrong.

The piglin dusted the snow off of him and readjusted his clothing before looking over at me, he was a little taken aback at first, he scanned me up and down and blinked a few times.
I wasn't surprised that he may have been... well, surprised. He had never seen me wearing a dress before, it was a little random to say the least.

I think the silence was the worst part.
I love the kid, but sometimes his lack of expression made situations like these very uncomfortable.

The piglin raised his eyebrows with a steadily paced and continuous nod, "okay okay" he smirked, "wow Phil, didn't even wait for me to come home before you started popping off. Did you make that yourself? That's really impressive."
He folded his arms and leaned to the side, inspected other parts of the dress, "the green really suits you, man"

I felt my face heat up from embarrassment, knowing Technoblade, this wasn't exactly the reaction I was expecting.
But at the same time, the hybrid was rather accepting now that I think about it.
Plus he's very unpredictable, that's just Technoblade for ya, I guess.

"Do a twirl." He ordered, twirling his finger in a circular motion.
I did as he said and span.
"Wow, you did a really good job with the stitching, Phil" he complimented, "it looks really cool."

I smiled at this, "thank you" bending my legs in a curtsy motion as a joke.

"No problem" he gave me an expressionless thumbs up, "see ya" he headed upstairs with whatever treasures he had collected during his adventure.

I just stood there for a moment, blankly, unsure what even to take from that interaction.
It was... so casual?
Like... oddly casual. I wasn't expecting that.

It was perfect.

(My dysphoria whilst writing this: bitch ass how tf u know what it feels like to wear a dress? Huh? Has is u is female? HMM???)