Chapter7:Grieving

Here we are, at Bree's funeral(Junior's mom). I still can't believe she's dead, both of them and I don't even know what to do anymore

I think all I have to do is try and survive and I need to comfort Junior and Devon. Junior has been through a lot but I think he's slowing going away from me.

Even since Junior found out that Devon's mom died last night, he's different. And not a good difference.

Sometimes I don't even recognize Junior anymore. Honestly, I think I'm in love with him but I don't know what's wrong with him.

I don't even want to kill Chucky anymore because I'm scared. I'm scared of my family and friends dying because of Chucky. I'm scared of dying.

I don't even know if this is ever going to end because Chucky just keeps killing and we can't stop it. I think I just give up, I just wish this was all over.

I really just want to comfort Junior but he's pushing me away. I don't know what to do anymore. It's like he's a different person now and I don't even know him anymore.

So here I am right now sitting next to Junior with a black dress. So much grief in the room with sadness topped over that.

I feel like all that I can do is just comfort him with all my hugs and pats on the back. I look at Junior worried, then I hug him and he feels surprised by my hug.

Then he hugs me back and we both pull away from the hug, then Junior looks sad and mad again.

I see Lexy coming to the living room and Jake leaning against the wall, at least I'm not alone.

I lean my head on Junior, I just want the killings to stop. This is basically most of our fault trying to stop Chucky, I don't want to do this anymore.

Then I see the Mayor coming to comfort Junior's dad, then I see Lexy coming my way.

Lexy sits next to Junior and tries to comfort him. As I said Junior is like a different person, he changed in a bad way.

"Logan, I'm so sorry.", Lexy's mom says to Logan hugging him.

I feel so bad for Junior, I don't understand why Chucky is killing all the parents. I think I just want to live my life and try not to kill a fucking Chucky doll.

I look at Junior and he looks miserable, I hold his hand and Junior looks at me. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder while holding his hand.

I just want everyone to live and be safe from Chucky so there can't be more killings.

I decide to go outside because I see Jake going outside. " I'll be right back, ok?", I say to Junior and he nods sadly.

I kiss his cheek and go past all the people at the funeral. I go outside and I see Jake hugging Devon comforting him.

I towards them with Lexy at my side to hug Devon after what happened. I feel bad for Devon too, he lost his only parent.

"Hey", I say to Devon smiling sadly then going to hug Devon. "I'm so sorry, Devon.", I say hugging him.

I pull away then Lexy goes to hug him too, we're all trying to give him comfort for Devon.

"So you're staying with your aunt?", Jake asks Devon.

"Uh yeah", Devon says to Jake sadly.

"Maybe me, Lexy, and Elizabeth can come over later and figure out what to do next.", Jake says to Devon and we all look at each other.

I don't think I want to try and kill Chucky anymore, I'm scared. I think I'm just going to be at Junior's house later.

"What", Jake asks all of us confused why we can't go.