There was then a sudden flash of light and then another right next to me as a shimmery reflection of Sophia appeared when we were kids. She looked more transparent than a ghost.

     "Sophia," Zeus said surprised.

     "My Lord," Sophia bowed.

     "I see you have been doing your job," Zeus said giving her a nod thanking her.

     "I have. If I may, don't you think you have held it off too long, Aster needs to know the truth," Sophia said giving me a glance.

     "No. Not until her 17 birthday," Zeus said in a commanding voice.

     "The war is in a month," Sophia said with narrowed eyes.

     "You listen to me, you follow my orders and that's it," Zeus said rudely.

     "I'm an angel, you're a god, I only follow orders from my King," Sophia said glaring at Zeus.

     "The king and I have a compromise," Zeus said rolling his eyes.

     "I tell her," Sophia threatened.

     "Shouldn't I get to decide if I want to know or not," I asked making eye contact with every single god and goddess in the room.

      "Shut up," Sophia and Zeus yelled at the same time glaring at each other.

      "This is hopeless," Artemis said facepalming.

      "In the meantime, Aster, how is your love life," Aphrodite said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

      "We broke up," I said dismissing her.

      "I'm aware but you still love him," Aphrodite sang.

      "Yeah," I said nodding.

      It was old news.

     "If he ever annoys you too much then your know, you have the ability to charm-speak him to leave you alone," Aphrodite said smirking.

      "Who is this and what have you done with the real Aphrodite," I said surprised.

     "Aphrodite," Zeus yelled.

     "Sorry, it slipped," Aphrodite said fully aware that we all knew she was lying.

     "So does that mean I can tell her now," Sophia asked again?

     Zeus glared at her, "No!"

     "Zeus be nice to her at least, she protected your daughter for the last 15 years," Hestia scolded.

     "And," Zeus said with attitude.

     "Can we all vote for a new King," Hades asked bored?

     "Bet you would love that wouldn't you," Zeus said.

     "No offense but your acting like a child," I said.

     "She's not wrong for once," Hera said agreeing with me.

     "Aster deserves to know the truth before the war even starts," Sophia screamed.

     "She will find out eventually," Zeus yelled back at her.

     Sophia was a true friend and I know that she will always be there for me in the future. We are sisters forever.

     "Tell her now," Sophia said annoyed.

     "No!"

     "Yes!"

     "No!"

     "Tell her!"

     "No!"

     "Yes!"

     "No!"

     "No!"

     "Yes! Wait what," Zeus yelled.

     "Now you have to tell her," Sophia said smirking with crossing her arms and a victory smile appearing on her lips.

     "Not happening," Zeus said shaking his head stubbornly.

     "Ugh, I'm leaving," I said walking away.

     "No, you have to take me with you! We share the same body," Sophia yelled.

     "Fine, I'm giving you 5 minutes before I leave," I said.

     "Hey Aster," Apollo whispered to me.

     "Yeah," I whispered back.

     "I got you some popcorn," he was handing me a bag with buttery popcorn.

     I clapped my hands excitedly, "Thank you!"

     "Now will you tell her," Sophia asked for the millionth time?

     "Why don't you tell her yourself," Zeus said shrugging as I shoved a handful of popcorn in my mouth.

     "That's what I've been trying to do this whole time," Sophia yelled throwing her hands up in the air.

     "Do it then," Zeus challenged.

     "You really think I'm not going to do it," Sophia said smirking.

     "You won't," Zeus said.

     "Oh but I will," Sophia said turning around.

     "Then why haven't you," Zeus asked mockingly.

     I had already finished my popcorn by now.

     "Aster will you get me more popcorn," Apollo whispered.

     "You're the one that got it in the first place," I said.

     "Oh then Ares get us some more popcorn," Apollo demanded.

     Ares grunted ignoring us.

     "Aster, not only are you a demigod, but you are also a witch-," Sophia started.

     "No shit Sherlock," Zeus said.

     "Shut up little child," Sophia said making a zipping motion.

     "Continue," I gestured.

     "But you also are something else. When you were born, all the Olympians as well as Hades and Hestia bl-," Sophia started but once again was cut off.

     "Enough information," Zeus yelled.

     "I thought you wanted me to tell her," Sophia said with attitude.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

     Heyyy!!! I updated again!! And it has only been a week and not a month! Progress!!

     Also, guess what today is? It's the one-year anniversary of Asterope Potter!! On November 27th, 2020 I first published this book. Tysm for 200k reads, well 207k now, 7.4k votes and almost 11k comments!!

     Also, it's my irl besties one-year Wattpadversary (Harry-Potter-2008 )

     It's also my other bestie's birthday! She sadly doesn't have Wattpad.

    What do you think Sophia was going to say?

    See ya!