➪ 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

Comincia dall'inizio

Yoonie hyung, can you win that big bunny plushie for me. Plssss..... Jungkook said pointing towards a particular shop. He showed his hyung his puppy eyes which always makes his hyungs want to protect him from the cruel world. Suga sighed in defeat and nodded his head. Not wasting any time he held his second eldest hyung's hand and dragged him to the game. His other hyung's laughed seeing Suga being dragged. Suga being a pro at shooting won the bunny easily.

Yayyy....hyungs look what Suga hyungie won for me. Jungkook excitedly said showing his bunny proudly to his other hyungs. They all smiles widely at Jungkook's cuteness.

All the people in the arcade were slightly shook to see the famous mafias laughing and playing with their youngest brother. Who knew that they their biggest soft spot was only for their little bunny.

<After some time>

Now they were in front of the movie theatre in the mall. They had given Kookie all the permission to choose which movie to watch. And ofcourse he chose to watch Avengers end game. He was a big fan of them. And ofcourse his hyungs would never say no to him.

They had bought the tickets. They are now buying snacks. Vminkook are at the juice centre and the hyung line at the popcorn section. Jungkook bought his favorite banana milkshake. He then took permission of Vmin hyungs and went to hyungs line.

He was happily sipping his milkshake, he didn't notice a man checking him out shamelessly. The man walked to Jungkook and bumped into him intentionally which caused his milkshake to fall on the man and himself to fall on the ground. He quickly got up rubbing his cute ass and was about to say sorry. Before he could the man held him by waist and pulled him towards him startling him.

Don't you know that it's a bad habit to bump into someone and that too spoil his expensive shirt. The man said getting extremely closer Jungkook's face, licking his lips which made him really uncomfortable.

I.. I...so..sorry. i didn't me..mean to do it on pur..purpose. Jungkook said shuttering very badly. The man was making him uncomfortable so he slightly pushed the man which caused that man to stumble back. It made the man angry.

HOW DARE YOU PUSH ME YOU! The man shouted angrily which made Jungkook got scared and flinched as he was not good at handling shoutings. The man held Jungkook's wrist tightly before pushing Jungkook to the floor. All the people around him just passes by not even caring to help.

Jungkook whimpered as soon as he fell on floor. He was about to stand up but was pushed down again. Aren't you such a pretty boy,hmm? The man said slowly tracing his finger over Jungkook's face. Jungkook doesn't know from where he got the courage but nonetheless he pushed the man harshly and he himself stood up. You little- The man was about to slap Jungkook... But ahh!!! Jungkook is being protected by 6 devils themselves aka The Kim brothers.

Wanna touch him then, you will have to pass through the Kim brothers. It was Suga who held the man's hand. Slowly his other brothers also showed up. They stood in front of Jungkook protecting him. Jungkook stood behind them relieved.

Ohoo...you already started shivering. Then what will happen to you when we will burn you alive for touching our precious huh! Taehyung said in his deep voice sending shivers in everyone's body.

I am so...so..sorry sir. I didn't knew. Pls...pls spare me. The man begged pathetically. Now the people stopped and watched. People are becoimg heartless day by day!

Hyungs leave him. let's go pls... Jungkook said to his brothers. He knew if this don't stop soon there will be a dead body there. His brothers took a deep breath after hearing their little brother as they didn't want to make him scared.

Be happy that we are in a good mood and didn't chop you here itself. UNDERSTAND. Jimin said voice filled with venom. The man nodded.

Leave from here before we do something. Jhope said in a warning tone.

Are you okay koo? Did he hurt you? Jin asked worriedly checking Jungkook.

I'm okay hyung. Come on our movie is gonna start soon. Jungkook said with a smile. Ofc he will never be hurt when he has his brothers.

Okay bubs, Come on. Hobi said cheering Jungkook up.

And I will get you a banana milk, Okay? Namjoon said to Jungkook who happily jumped and clapped his hands excitedly.

Later they enjoyed a lot with their little brother that day. When they reached home Jungkook had already fallen asleep tired from all the jumping and running he have done. His hyungs were the most happiest when they see their bunny being all happy and energetic.

 His hyungs were the most happiest when they see their bunny being all happy and energetic

Noo... peek baby behaviour😭😭

PLS VOTE & COMMENT