➪ 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

(Jungkook has 6 mafia brothers. They are all older than him. Jungkook is 14. Jungkook's hyungs are above 20. They are the most powerful mafia and love their maknae soo much. As it was a Sunday he convinced his hyungs to take him out. Lets see how they will spend their time together.)

Pls hyungs...... I am having a whole month leave and you guys are planning to lock me in this huge mansion for a whole month..... Hyung~A little bunny have been constantly whining to his hyungs once he had woken up. His school was closed for a one month break. It's been already one week but he had been locked up in the mansion since then. His hyung's have been very busy lately.

It was a Sunday, so here is Jungkook trying to convince his big brothers to take him out. He thought that his hyungs were ignoring him so he kept on whining and complaining. But the truth is that his all hyungs are enjoying their cute little brother whinning.

Pls.... Hyungie. Pls take me out. No response.

Hmph. How can you ignore this cute little bunny. Hyungie~........ Jungkook puffed his cheeks and pouted angrily. And that was the deadline for his hyungs they burst out laughing that they been holding till now. Jungkook looked at his hyung confusingly.

Aish baby.... you are too cute to handle. Jimin said and squished Jungkook cheeks.

Bun, We were not ignoring you we were just wondering why you are so cute. Jin said acting like thinking scratching his chin.

Hyung..... You are making fun of me. I hate you~ Jungkook whined and pouted cutely.

Baby were are not making fun of you. Tae said controlling his laugh.

Yeah.. We were just saying that our maknae is the cutest. Hobi added squishing Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook just pouted more angrily and looked ate his hyungs, he thought he was looking scary but oh lord!! He looked like a cute little bunny.

You wanna go out Koo? Namjoon said. Jungkook's eyes sparkled hearing it. He furiously nodded his head.

Then go and get ready. We will take you to the mall. Suga said making Jungkook jump excitedly. He went and kissed his hyung's cheek and went to get ready. His hyungs chuckled seeing their excited bunny. Soon they also left to get changed. This was goona be a big day!!!

TIME SKIP <At the mall>

Jungkook was just looking here and there with his big eyes which were sparkling due to excitement. All of them have started getting stares. Some were fangirling over them. Even tho they are feared mafias they are really famous for their looks. So they had to keep an extra eye on Jungkook so no one attacks him. Jungkook was about to run but someone held him and lifted him up a bit.

Na ah....no running here and there. Promise you will stay beside your hyungs all the time. Namjoon said in a stern yet soft voice.

Okay hyungies. Kookie will stay beside you all the time. Jungkook said as he was put down by Namjoon. He held Namjoon's hand and waited for his hyung's instruction.

So where do you wanna go first bun? Jimin asked Jungkook.

Hmm... Let's go to the arcade first. Come on Hyungies let's go. Jungkook said excitedly and dragged his hyungs. His hyungs chuckled at little brother's cuteness.

<After some time>

Yayy... I won again. Jungkook said and jumped excitedly. Jimin and Taehyung who was playing with him smiled at his victory dance. Its not like they couldn't win but an happy Jungkooo was all they love.