➪ 𝗦𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆

Start from the beginning

Goodnight Jinnie hyungie. Jin gave Jungkook a peck on his forehead. Both of them then parted their way towards their room and slept to gain energy for tomorrow's practises.

next morning

Jungkook woke up at his his alarm going off. It was 6am. As he he stood from bed a wave of dizinnes hit him which made him fall back in bed. But he shrugged it off thinking it is because he stood up all of a sudden. He then went to his washroom and did his morning routines and changed into some comfortable dress for dance practises.

He went downstairs where all were already having their breakfast. He said good morning to everyone and gave everyone their morning kiss on their cheeks. They had their breakfast and left for practise.

They have been dancing for half of the day. They had their lunch but Jungkook skipped it as he was still dancing. Now everyone one was dancing. This dance choreography included so much head movements. And that was not a good thing as Kookie started to feel dizziness doing that for so many times. All the members having been noticing how Kookie swayed and was not able to stay still properly.

The whole room was spinning around. Everything was now double. He couldn't take it anymore. He knew his body is not working with his mind. He needed rest. He was way too tired now. So he closed his eyes and let the darkness take over him. He then fell on the ground with a loud thud.

Everyone in the room gasp as they see their maknae lying on the floor unconscious. Jin ran towards Jungkook and took him in his lap. Taehyung then bought a bottle of water. Jimin took it and sprinkled some water in Jungkook's face. Jungkook groned lightly and opened his eyes. Jin then made him sit on his lap.

How many times we have told you if you are feeling sick then come to us Kookie. Jin said with a worried fill voice. Jungkook then bursted into tears as he was having a lot of pain all over his body. Suga panicked and rubbed his back and said.

Shhh..don't cry bun. It will be okay. Suga said in the mist softest voice he possessed.

It p..pains every..where hyungs. Pl..pls sto..stop it. 6 of his hyungs look at him with worry. Without wasting time Namjoon took his phone and called Pd-nim and told everything and was allowed for a break for some time. Meanwhile Jin rocked Kookie in his lap like a baby to calm him down. Tae hugged him by side and patted his back. Jimin slowly patted his head. Jungkook then slept in his hyungs arms.

Let's take him home hyung. Manager-nim told that we all can take take leave till he gets better. Namjoon said and Jin nodded. Namjoon then picked Jungkook in his arms without waking him up. Kookie hugged him like a koala in his sleep. Everyone smiled at both of them. They then went back home. Namjoon made the sleeping Jungkook lay on his bed and covered him with blankets. Every cooed at their adorable maknae. Jin then came with a medic kit.

Yoongs, can you make a cup of soup for Kookie. It will be easy for him to eat. And joonie go and buy medicine for fever. We had run out of it. Both the rappers nodded their head and parted their ways to do their said job. After some time Jungkook woke up. He opened his eyes to be met with his Hobi hyung and Tae hyung sitting next to him.

Hy..hyungs... Jungkook whispered which alerted his hyungs. Tae then immediately helped the younger to get up and made him sit on his lap. Jungkook then buried his head in his hyung's chest which gave him a feeling of safe and love. Tae rocked Jungkook and slowly patted his bum and Hobi carrased Kookie's hair. Hobi then broke the silence by speaking.

How are you feeling baby? Is it paining somewhere? Hobi asked softly.

No... Hy..hyung. Just tired and sleepy. Also a li..little hungry. Junkook said honestly as he knew lying won't work.

Okay. Yoongi hyung have made some soup. I will get Jin hyung, okay. Jungkook just nodded and buried his face more into his hyung's chest. Tae slowly carassed his back and rocked him like a baby. Minutes after Jin came in with a bowl of soup along with Jimin and Suga. He then picked Kookie from Tae's lap and made him sit in his lap.

You are sick baby. We will have this soup and I will give you medicines. Okay? And you will take rest to get better. Jin said as he looked at Jungkook with small smile.

Ok..okay hyung. Jin then made him have the soup and the medicine. He then put Jungkook back to sleep. Tae and Jimin slept hugging their maknae that night. You can say they all spoiled their little bunny with lots of love and cuddles till he got well. After this Jin always kept an extra eye on Jungkook and made him take rest and eat food on time. They all love their maknae so much and swore to protect him no matter what.

𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞😭💝

𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞😭💝

PLS VOTE🥺