chapter 10 : Loki's secret

Start from the beginning

At his house Loki woke up and his morning seemed almost like any other morning , Mobius was still lying in bed when he woke up and went to the bathroom , he took his pills and went downstairs to make some coffee , Loki was not exactly a morning person so he always wakes up in a bad mood but the coffee helps him kick the bitch out of him , that's why he makes sure he drinks it first thing in the morning ...
Few minutes later the smell of well made coffee woke up Mobius , he came downstairs wearing Loki's pajamas and rubbing his eyes ...
" good morning " he waves at Loki who said nothing expect raising his cup ...
He was sitting at the table , one leg on top of the other while he reading the newspaper ...
He saw your picture there , holding another's man hand , they didn't say what his name was , probably they didn't know who he was ...
Loki was obviously bothered and almost pissed if it wasn't the case ...
He folds the newspaper before he dumps it in the trash ...
" someone is in a bad mood " says Mobius as he pour himself a cup of coffee before he sits next to him ...
Mobius noticed it was something a little more serious so he grabbed Loki's arm gently and asked if he was okay ...
Loki looked at Mobius and sighed ...
" yes , I'm great "
Mobius saw the newspaper in the trash and made a guess which wasn't so hard to make during all social media was talking about your break up with Loki ...
" you should talk to her "
" and say what ? " Loki says pulling his arm away from Mobius before he gets up and throws his cup across the room it hits the wall before it shattered ...
" yeah , you should definitely talk to her " Mobius said as Loki turned to him , he pushed his hair back taking a deep breath ...
" it just bothers me that she quickly found someone else , like it did mean anything "
" but it did not , you told me it was just sex and it happened only few times , so why you're bothered now ?"
" can you find out any informations about the man she's with ? " said Loki pulling the newspaper again handing it to Mobius ...
" he's cute " said Mobius checking Stephen trying to get under Loki's nerve and obviously he succeeded ...
" oh , please ... what's so cute about him ?! "
" I'm just messing with you , chill out ... man ! "
Mobius gets up and holds Loki , trying to calm him down 

 man ! " Mobius gets up and holds Loki , trying to calm him down 

" I know the truth , Loki ... even when you don't say it to me , but you keep lying to me anyway , you always try to hide it even when you know I already know it , and I understand why , I really do , for you the truth always seems hard to speak ... but you have to know that I'm not here to judge you , or make fun or even tell you what's right or wrong , you have feelings for her , I know you do , even if you swore the opposite , you like her and you scared of where those feelings might lead to and it's okay to to be scared , but ... you can't always run away from truths and facts and just expect them to change "
" you talk too much " said Loki to Mobius while digging his nails in his back as a tear fell rolling down his cheek ...
" it's okay big guy , it's all going to be alright " Mobius said gently typing a kiss on Loki's neck ...
Loki closed his eyes bursting into tears ...

" are you there yet ? " Ronald asks you on the phone while you were driving to Loki's place , apparently there was some papers that needed to be signed and you were obviously the obvious choice to deliver them since he was technically your client , you tried to convince him that it was your time off but he insisted you drop them by yourself  , so you had to cancel your plans with Stephen , he understood and asked you out for a proper date , and you obviously accepted , there's a strong chemistry between you too , and for the first time in a long time you actually feel ready for a serious relationship ...
" I'm almost there " you answer him before you hang up , from your car you could see Loki's house at the end of the street , you felt sudden urge to go back , but running away won't fix it or make you feel better , you could hardly remember why you're even having this need to be away from him ...
You pull over and carry the envelope walking slowly towards the door , you check the windows looking for him , trying to see him to prepare yourself mentally before you actually talk to him but the curtains were dropped and it was too quiet , you check the time on your phone , it's almost 10 am , you press his phone number calling him , but then you canceled it and knocked on the door instead ...
You knocked once and twice , but there's was nobody to open , you thought he was not there and you had a key of his house that was given to you by the company since your company owned the house ...
You thought to come inside , leave them on the table and get out  , and it was a good idea ...
As you walked inside, the place was too quiet , the lights were on though , you took a look around you before you walked the hallway , towards the kitchen before you heard low voices and whispers , you followed the voice into the kitchen before you stood at the door ...
You saw Loki , standing there passionately kissing another man , you did not know what to do , you stood there frozen , not sure how you were feeling , they did not even notice you , not before the other man opened his eyes and pulled away from Loki , staring at you ...
Loki turned to you , he saw you staring at him , with shock on your face ...
" what are you doing here ? " Loki said , you showed the envelope and said the company needed him to sign some papers ...
" I'm Mobius , by the way " said the other man waving at you with a fating smile ...
" I'm just gonna leave these here and ... I'll ... I'm sorry , I ... should've called , I'm sorry "
You put the envelope on the floor and rush outside , tears were filling your eyes , you felt overwhelmed and shocked ...
As you opened the car door Loki pushed it back closing it , you turned to him , for a moment you stared at him , in silence , trying to find out what to say ...
" I have to go now , Loki ... let me go "
" it's not what it looks like " Loki says
" I don't care , let me go ... now ! "
" so we're not going to talk about this ? " Loki says trying to hold your hand before you pull it away ...
" there's nothing to talk about "
You turn to open the door , you get inside your car and drive away , while Loki stands there watching you ...
You drive back to your house , with tears falling down your eyes ...
" why am I even crying ? " you ask yourself , you know it's his choice to be with whomever he wishes and it's totally normal if that person was another man , was it jealousy ? what you were feeling ? your heart breaking after seeing him with someone else ? you couldn't exactly tell what was it , but it was an awful feeling and it made you almost throw up ...