They were sitting on a table just outside the school buildings surrounded by trees which blocked out the sunlight from hitting their skins. It was slightly windy so it wasn't that hot for them. The atmosphere of the place was serene and calm. A gust of wind passed which made Boboiboy take off his hat to lay the side of his head against his arm. His hair slightly swayed along the wind, feeling slightly sleepy at the moment.

He felt like he earned a good sleep, he did overwork himself with all the training and hero duty. Before he could close his eyes, a blurry colour of (h/c) can be seen from a certain distance. His eyes lingered at it for a while, studying the figure carefully. The elemental hero could see Y/n talking with a raven haired girl after receiving a book from her. He watched as Y/n bade goodbye to her and soon walked off.

He sighted that she was getting closer to them─only to notice from a nearby table, Amy, one of his classmates who were seen always with the camera-loving girl was sitting there. Y/n sat beside Amy but not before giving her a blissful smile. The blonde girl took out her phone and showed something to Y/n which caused for the future photographer to laugh, which was soon followed by the Caucasian girl.

Boboiboy sat up and placed the palm of his hand on his cheek to support it. He watched the two converse, without him actually noticing what he was doing. His mouth was in an agape, a dreamy look being plastered on his face. Of course, he didn't know how stupid he looked at the moment. He was dazed as he stared at the girl who he thought was a good friend to hang out with. Although he thought that, it was already obvious that he was misunderstanding everything.

As if God favoured her, a gust of wind eventually made its way to them. The wind made their hair sway along with the wind. There was an imaginative slow motion effect as the wind hit her, the strands of her hair flowing along which made him let out an awestruck sigh. The wind loved Y/n and instead of looking horrible with her hair on her face, it made her look rather ethereal in his view.

If his subconscious mind could speak, it would speak of how dreamy Y/n looked for him right now. Weirdly, he never saw her like that before.

Y/n tucked a strand of hair into the back of her ear, leaning away from Amy while letting out a hearty laugh. The elemental hero felt his heart skip a beat and soon after, he gulped. If anyone could see him, they could tell how he was being so obvious. "Pretty..." He suddenly mumbled out of nowhere, catching Gopal off guard. Gopal glanced at him and noticed how he's basically lost in la-la land. The molecular hero noticed that Boboiboy couldn't stray his eyes away from the (h/c) girl.

He snickered, completely forgetting about his work. "Hey, Gopal, stop laughing, you still have to continue th─" Yaya got cutted off once Gopal spoke. "Take a look at Boboiboy," Gopal whispered, pointing a thumb towards the boy sitting beside him. Ying, Yaya and Fang confusingly turned to the elemental hero out of curiosity. With a stupid smile on his face and half-lidded eyes, he was still in a daze.

They glanced to the person that he was staring at and saw that it was the one and only girl whom Gopal would always tease him with. "Well would you look at that," Fang smugly started. "This is new," Yaya giggled as Ying smiled at the scene, finding the situation adorable. "Doesn't she look cute?" Gopal lightly cackled like a maniac. "Yeah..." Boboiboy responded absentmindedly. Everyone else on the table snickered at what they've heard.

"I can't believe he would actually admit this, although he doesn't know what he's saying," Gopal laughed. "Snap him out, he looks like he'll kiss the table soon enough," Ying playfully shook her head. "C'mon, I was having fun watching him look like an idiot," Fang whined lightly, preventing a laugh from erupting. "Haiyah, that's enough, Fang," Ying shook her head at the shadow manipulator. "Aww man, alright," Gopal replied with a defeated tone.