Chapter - 26{Training}

Start from the beginning

"Hey! I want to join" I shouted as I wave my hand.

"Really! I will take you head-on in a one vs one match then"

As expected Milim was the one who responded. When it's come to battling she was the most energetic one.

"I accept your challenge,"

I said to her as I enter the field. All other members started to leave the field because they know this battle is going to be a dangerous one.

Dangerous for them, if they got caught in a backfire.

When I saw all the other people leave the field I put up a space barrier around us to increase the area. I also put up a barrier to block our attacks.

"No holding back,"

I said to her as she grins and transformed into her battle mode from the start. I watched her with a raised eyebrow then I notice she was showing me her Mythical Class sword ‘Tenma’ Highest mythical grade to be specific.

I turn my head left and right as I saw a wooden stick. I can't say this is a stick because it is only as big as a magic wand.

Barely bigger than a Dagger.

She looked confused by my action but I gestures for her to come in a taunting way. Without any hesitation, she launched herself in my direction. Her sword is surrounded by the ‘Stardust’ I can see she doesn't hold back not a bit.

She vertically slashed her sword in my direction.

Are you trying to cut my body into two pieces?

I internally thought but didn't think much of it, I just move my hand and put the stick in front of my head to protect it from her sword and put the right amount of ‘Stardust’ energy that is required to block her attack.

It doesn't matter if I use a stick or a sword if I have enough energy I can block her attack. I need less energy when I use a sword though.

Ting.

Her sword hit the stick but the stick didn't break it blocked her attack. She looked shocked but didn't say anything as she slashed again.

But the result was the same.

Up.

Down.

Right.

Again from above.

Right.

Left.

In an instant, she slashed a total of ten thousand and fifty-six times I'm pretty sure others weren't even able to see her moments. As I blocked one of her attacks I lightly kicked her in the guts. She got pushed back slightly but no damage was done.

My motive is not to hurt her but to teach her. That's why I didn't hurt her.

She again launched herself at me but this time with more power and again I blocked her every slash.

"Hey, don't swing your sword like an Idiot use your brain,"

I said to her in a mocking tone. She looked flustered but didn't say anything. She again started to slash her sword at me like an idiot and I block her every single—

—!!

What was that? I'm pretty sure I was fine with this speed but suddenly her speed got increased. No, not that her speed was the same but HOW?

I hastily moved my hand and blocked her attack that might have cut my hand if I were a little late.  As I was saying— Again what is this Ciel increase the «Thought acceleration»

I said to her but she didn't listen to me.

<<Master I analyzed her attack pattern and I'm pretty sure she was using some kind of sword technique>>

She was using WHAT!! When did she learn a sword technique?’

I asked her surprised. Woah now it makes sense. Well, I think I have to take her seriously then. As I flicked my hand toward the left to block her attack but surprisingly the strike come from the right. I barely dodge it.

...

Now I understand after fighting for more than one minute I found that she isn't swinging her sword recklessly. She looked like she was swinging her sword like a newbie but she is easily above a ‘Grandmaster’ level in swordsmanship.

That was her style of fighting at the start I also thought she was immature in swordsmanship but now I understand why Guy gave her his high-myth-class sword.

But now I know this. This didn't work on me anymore I didn't block her sword but dodged it and lightly swing my stick towards her neck.

"It's over,"

I said to her as the stick was only a centimeter away from her neck.

"I know you are strong but I didn't expect the gap is this big,"

She said to me with a bitter smile.

"Don't worry. I will teach you a few of my tricks"

I said to her as her mood lifted quickly and she looked happy.

"As expected from you you see through my attack in less than two minutes," She said with a smile.