(FLIP PAGE)

"Yin, are you listening?"

I opened my eyes and now I'm sitting inside mom's office. I sat one of the couches and I'm holding a magazine.

"Yin, I'm speaking to you. You're father will be coming home for our dinner with Oh Namju's mom."

"What?" I turned to her. "Oh Namju?"

"Yes." She shortly replied.

"About? Why are we meeting with them?"

"Business partnering."

"I see..." I mumbled then I stood up. "I'll get going then."

"Yin." She called. "I didn't mean to be against your friendship with Juda, I'm sorry."

I sighed before continuing leaving the room.

(FLIP PAGE)

The next thing I know I'm walking, my arm clings to Juda's going to school. 

"Oh, Yin-ssi...Where's your bracelet?" 

Oh shit...She noticed.

"Well...Honestly, I lost it somewhere so..." I told her. "But don't worry, I'll find it." I smiled at her while she did the same.

Juda's POV

"Oh, Yin-ssi...Where's your bracelet?" I asked her while she nervously chuckled.

 "Well...Honestly, I lost it somewhere so..." She said while I just stare at her. "But don't worry, I'll find it." She smiled and it also made me smile.

We continued to walk while I'm lost in thoughts myself.

Should I tell her where her bracelet is? Or what he meant?

(FLASHBACK)

Oh Namju made me carry his bag and a box filled with his things. But, one thing caught my attention from his bag, a string bracelet that have a moon charm dangling, it's purple.

This looks like Yin's...

I stopped walking and placed the box down. Namju looked at me. "Why do you have this?" I asked him.

"Why?" He said.

"It just looks like..." I trailed-off. Then he stood in front of me, waiting for me to finish my sentence. "It looks exactly like my friend's...Yi-jeun's."

"It is hers."

My eyes widened and I chuckled. "Why is it with you?" I ask again while holding Yin's bracelet but he snatched it away from.