Inspirational Millionaire Quotes

1. "I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out"- Jeff Bezos.

2. "If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die"- Warren Buffett.

3. "The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks"- Mark Zuckerberg.

4. "Relentlessly strive to come up with new and better products and produce them more efficiently than the alternatives"- Charles G. Koch.

5. "It's important to be willing to make mistakes. The worst thing that can happen is you become memorable"- Sara Blakely.

6. "I believe people have to follow their dreams - I did"- Larry Ellison.

7. "Become a millionaire not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it"- Jim Rohn.

8. "The reason I've been able to be so financially successful is my focus has never, ever for one minute been money"- Oprah Winfrey.

9. "When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor"-Elon Musk.

10. "As you start your journey, the first thing you should do is throw away that store-bought map and begin to draw your own"- Michael Dell.

11. "There's no bad time to innovate"- Jeff Bezos.

12. "If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible"- T. Harv Eker.

13. "Before you can become a millionaire, you must learn to think like one"- Thomas J. Stanley.

14. "We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it"- Earl Nightingale.

15. "I had no dreams of such economic success. You should have fun and not be so weighed down by expectations"- Sergey Brin.