Chapter 22 Demi-Spirit

Start from the beginning

Titan Alm: Come Fire.

In an instant, the spell was cast.

Gareth: A chant?!

A kind of stupefied terror shot through the group like a bolt of lighting as a magic circle formed around the sprits's massive chassis. In a flash, the brilliant red light of her spell rose up from the ominous pattern on the ground, enveloping her entire body.

Bete: A monster is chanting?!

It was impossible. It was unthinkable that a being that survived on instinct and brutal destruction possessed the ability to cast any sort of magic. The reason and intelligence required of magic was a domain limited to people and people alone. It was not a real of monsters could tread. It might have been a spirits, but this thing still had the body of a monster! The magic of crimson widened. Then it burst, an outpouring of magic power surging forth from its light. Finn's eyes widened in surprise, but her formulated an order all the same.

Finn: Riveria, Asuna, put up a barrier!

Instantly, Riveria and Asuna began casting a spell, the desperation evident on their face.

Finn: Bombardment squad, stop it's chant!

Finn's command continued one after another. Raul and the other supporters let out a roar with their magic swords as Lefiya voiced a spell.

 Raul and the other supporters let out a roar with their magic swords as Lefiya voiced a spell

Raul, Narvi, Alicia, Cruz: Fire!

Lefiya: Fusillade Fallarica!

The supporters unleashed a simultaneous barrage from their magic swords as Lefiya released her fire arrows by the hundreds, all of them careening towards the spirit. The entire floor was bathed in light. In response, the creature gathered its ten gargantuan petals frontwards to protect her lower half. Smile never faltering, she continued her chant, and in front of her erupted a thunderous explosion, its shockwaves leaving behind flash after brilliant flash. Lefiya and the other s peered through the din of stray blast tearing the ground and hurling fragments of hard earth , only to find out the flower petals and subsequently the spirit herself, unharmed and untroubled.

Titan Alm: Burn burn burn whirlpool of fire.

Tsubaki: Haha... It didn't have any effect?!

They'd failed. Not even Lefiya's tremendous firepower could penetrate that thing's exterior, and that thought alone was enough to convince them theur every attack was useless. Lefiya, Raul and the other supporters could only look on in terror as Tsubaki stared dagger at the creature's impenetrable armor of flower petal.

Titan Alm: Wall of Crimson. Howl of hellfire. Borrow the power of a gust of wind and close the world. Burning sky. Burning earth. Burning sea. Burning spring. Burning mountain. Burning life.

Riveria and Asuna: ?!?!

Asuna(mind): A super long chant...

That thought alone make Riveria and Asuna tremble, but regardless they continued to sing.