Chapter 22 Demi-Spirit

Magsimula sa umpisa

Titan Alm: Fufu

Titan Alm: Fufu... Let me eat you.

Finn: Everyone get ready for battle!

It was enough to stir them despite the confusion, and the party was unwavering despite their lost escape route. Tiona and the others readied their weapons. She let out a sharp peal of laughters, and the battle began.

Titan Alm: Ruuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!

Gareth: Finn, I'm going to move up to the vanguard!

Bete: This isn't any different from what we usually do! I'll kill them!

Gareth and Bete also rushed in as they started killing multiple caterpillars and those violas in a flesh.

Finn: Lefiya, hurry and start chanting! Raul's group will support Aiz and the others with magic swords!

lefiya: Got it!

Raul: Understood!

Staff at the ready, Lefiya began her first chant. Simultaneously, the group of supporters brandishes their long magic swords and unleashed a volley of isntant magic attack. Using the salvo as cover fire, Aiz dashed forwards, pushing back the swarm of caterpillars.

Tsubaki: I don't feel like standing around either.

There was a movement from the direction of the reborn spirit as her army of monsters was slaughtered around her. Myriad tentacles rose from her titan alm lower half, whipping forwards with a wild celerity. Tiona and Tione responded to the tentacles onslaught with a swift counterattack of their own.

Tiona: Its attacks are heavy!

Tione: How many magic stones has it eaten?!

Their faces of the twin sister twisted in identical grimace at the speed and power of the incoming attack. The shock was enough to rival Udaeus's pile-driver attack, and both sisters' hand tingled around the grip of their weapons. Even as they went to work pruning the raging appendages, the massive feelers remained unscathed. The true deluge of tendrils was focusing its attack on Aiz some hundred meters away. Combining their attacks with their companions's, the two sisters fought back unforgivingly against the relentless tendrils.

Finn: Riveria, Asuna, don't chant just yet.

Asuna: What?!

Riveria: Finn?

The pallum haven't even turned around as he stopped Asuna from moving to the vanguard. His back was to them, and his right thumb ached. There was a hint of distress permeating his voice.

Finn: My thumb won't stop tingling. There's definitely something else...

Finn's usual mask of leadership was beginning to crack. His instinct weren't to be taken lightly. He was the one person there most attuned to the battle. And that creature- that goddess like beauty- just smiled coyly in affirmation.