I'll Believe That When Zayn Stops Using Womans Hair Products

Start from the beginning

"I'll believe that when Zayn stops using woman's hair products." He chuckled, and pressed our body's together so I could feel the rising and falling of his chest.

"Your so beautiful." He whispered, kissing the corner of my mouth. I giggled and put my hands on the back of his head, pushing his lips on mine.

He traced the outline of my bottom lip with his tongue, asking for entrance to my mouth which I granted. Our kiss was getting heated as he swam backwards towards the edge of the pool, not disconnecting our lips.

Suddenly a woman appeared and started yelling at us in Spanish. It sounded something like this.

"Djskśjao épée shsj." Or at least that's what I heard.

We grabbed out clothes and ran away from the pool.

When we got out to the car I burst out laughing, holding onto Harry for support. Soon we were both laughing like idiots, in our underwear.

God if paparazzi were here, we'd be screwed.

"I b-bet she w-was cussing us o-out in Spanish." I managed to get out in between laughter.

"I wonder if she put a curse on us?" Harry asked, sobering up.

"Do you feel any different?"

"I don't feel your lips on mine." He winked.

"Cheeky cheeky boy." I smirked, wrapping my arms around his neck. He connected our lips together, starting our previous session again.

"H-Harry?" I mumbled as he began kissing my jaw line.

"Mmm?"

"I think we should put our clothes back on." I giggled, pushing him away.

"I think we should keep them off." He winked. I rolled my eyes and put back on my clothes over my wet underwear and bra. He copied my actions, putting his clothes over his boxers.

"Lets go home. It's late." He suggested. Before I could respond he picked me up and set me in the passenger seat, leaving me to giggle as he ran to the other side.

~*~

"Well that was a fun night." I yawned as Harry carried me into his bedroom.

"I wonder if that lady called the police?" Harry chuckled, laying me down on his bed and joining me. He wrapped an arm around my waist and lightly kissed my neck before closing his eyes.

"Goodnight Harry." I smiled, pecking him on the lips.

"Goodnight EmmaBoo." I let my eyes droop close and soon I became unconscious.

A/N 400 Reads!! Thanks so much. Before you ask, no this is not the end of the book. I actually have some more ideas for this book so I'm going to be continuing for a bit.

Hope you liked this chapter. It was some what a filler. Next chapter has a bit of girl fighting in it!

A

I'm amazing!

Comment, Vote, Fan, Follow me on Twitter? @Amanda_Nicholee

~Amanda xx