Haruchiyo // Happy Crush

Start from the beginning

Haru-chan must be asleep by now. you said to your head.

You went to the bathroom first before getting Senju's soda. You're about to open the door when it suddenly opened first. Haruchiyo is standing in front of you. You got stunned at his face that has droplets of water from the shower.

He's drying his hair with a small towel while his top clothes are nowhere to be found. You gulp and slowly scan his face down to his abs. Ahh, the best way to bless my eyes. you said to your head.

You snap out of your daydreaming when he suddenly throws his towel to your face. "Stop drooling." He said, nonchalantly. You immediately removed the towel from your face.

"Who's drooling?" You looked around. "As if there's something to drool about you." You felt embarrassed by your actions so, you couldn't stop your mouth from saying more embarrassing stuff.

"Yeah, whatever you say. Why are you still awake?"

"There's no school tomorrow, Senju's playing, and I'm reading manga." You compose yourself and act like you're not flustered.

"Okay."

"Okay." You repeated.

You slightly bowed at him and he started to walk away. She's so cute. he said to his head as he covered his mouth with his hand trying to stop himself from smiling from ear to ear.

It's the weekend again and you arrived at Senju's house. She texted you to go to her room if you're the first one to arrive. She's just at the game shop to buy the newly released game.

You slowly opened the door, "Pardon my intrusion." You said and continued to come inside. Senju said that Haru's home so the door is open.

"Maybe he's at his room. I will not bother him today." You said to yourself while taking off your shoes.

You tiptoed your way to the stairs when your eyes caught Haru sleeping on the couch. There's a book on his face.

"Ohhh, Sleeping Haru-chan." You whispered to yourself. You walk towards there and crouch down.

"Haru-chaaan-" You whispered near his face but he didn't respond. "Are you really asleep?" You asked but again, there's no response.

"Oh well." You're about to stand when your eyes catch his lips. The book only covers his eyes but his lips are on display.

"I wonder how your lips feel like?" It was supposed to be in your thoughts but you unintentionally blurt it out. Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! I wasn't supposed to say that out loud.

You panicked which made you fall from crouching. You crawl faster than the centipede, away from him. When you reach the stairs, you zoom out and go straight to Senju's room.

The blonde boy smirked.

A week has passed and it's the weekend. You're going to swing by the convenience store before heading to Senju's place again. Your mother is always at work so you ended up alone in your house which makes you sad.

Senju noticed that that's why she always invites you to her house so you don't feel sad and alone. You're grateful to find a friend like her. It's also a bonus that you can see Haru's face every time you go to her place.

Senju's parents are also busy working so they are rarely home. They welcomed you there like their daughter too.

You're humming your way to the convenience store when you see a familiar figure not far from you. Your smile widened when you realized that it's Haruchiyo. "What was he doing here? all dressed up." You said to yourself.