"Milkshake..you.." [M/n] whispered, seeing the white dog and he barks, doing a little twirl for attention. He sits up a bit, petting the dog, it wasn't even his dog, it was Rory's but it seemed he was sucked into this world as well. 

"Your Lordship, there you are." Aether breaths as he stopped, he gives a tired smile. They were looking for him, but Milkshake seemed to take off the second they all woke up. The Archons were gone and he could assume they ended up back at their nations. "I'm so sorry, I didn't think Albedo would bring you here, granted we want is your forgiveness but not like this."

"I don't regret my actions, but I failed you.." Albedo speaks up next, his gaze on their God who was giving attention to the dog. "I already lost you, but Klee..I..I could never forgive myself and Alice..would've been far upset."

"Klee?" [M/N] asked, looking at the alchemist with a frown, he remembered dodging her bombs at the first few days. Jean ordered her to do it, he was such a "bad" man. "..What happened when I left?"

"Everything began falling apart, whatever you did once you woken up had forced Teyvet to destroy itself." Albedo said as he looked at the Creator and takes a deep breath, "Mondstadt was forced into an uncontrollable winter, another Cryo Regisvine had grown near the walls and everything was freezing up. Liyue Harbor began crumbling with the earthquakes and the water began drowning the workers and forced down the harbor. Inazuma began catching fry thanks to the Pyro Cube, the residents of the islands began drowning as well, the lands sinking down. If they managed to get out on the sea, the thunderbird began electrocuting them all there." Albedo summarized it was a mess, with so many bodies of the fallen. Klee, falling ill and died, frostbite like many other children. 

"...I deleted the App, this..place..that I help build as Aether...as Zhongli, Beidou and Kaeya too..I...I couldn't deal with it and I deleted everything." [M/n] confessed, he felt upset for the people. It had to be some remorse, but a major part of him felt this was deserved. For all the words that were spat at him, each attack directed at him, they deserved it. "..I'm sorry."

"It's okay your Grace." Venti assured, bending down on his knees. He was still a few inches away, to let his Creator feel comfort. "You're here now, and we can atone for our sins, we can fix this, us."

"..I..." 

[M/N] was a loss of words, everything was because they hurt him, the people he loved most hurt him. The creators he loved and gave the very best to, spend money on them so he could feel their love. They were fake, but he had nothing else going on, and now he was back to the land. His eyes closed, he was far from being ready to see them,  he needed time to breathe at least.

"I...Aether?"

"Yes?" The blonde perks up, bending down on his knee, bowing his head a bit. 

"I would like to stay in your teapot..I..I can't be around the others here right now and I'm not sure if they know who I am...the real Creator or whatever but..I want to be somewhere safe..at home." [M/N] said as he stands up, Aether too as Milkshake whines when he was in [M/n]'s arms. Aether nods his head, pulls out the teapot, and pressed the top of it. [M/n] felt the wind around him being charged, being sucked into the Teapot that Madam Ping gave him. He stands at the door of the house, it was the lovely Silken Courtyard. He could see some messy outside furniture around. Though Yomiya and Thoma aren't there.

"This way your Grace," Aether said, as he pushed the door open and [M/N] enters before yelping as something comes into his line of sight, he moved back as Milkshake climbs out and began sniffing the new person. "Razor!" Aether hissed, as the grey-haired male began sniffing at [M/n] and getting very personal. 

"You...help." Razor said as he looked at him, eyes blinked up and a smile coming back, "Razor help him when Knights..chased him. Mean guards." He told Aether as [M/N] looked at him. He smiles and [M/N] moved to hug him and ignored the odd smell coming from him. 

"Razor..I never got to thank you..and the wolves that kept me hidden." [M/N] said as he pulled back but Razor kept hugging him, [M/n] being a bit taller than the man and he nuzzled under [M/n]'s chin. "Thank you so much." Aether felt his teeth grit a bit but ignored the burning jealousy as he noticed the plants that Mona had been neglecting, began un-wilting and blooming once more. The cause was because [M/n] was happy at that moment. 

"Razor happy to help, Bennett said the Creator would make Razor happy too," Razor said as he pulled back and then noticed the dog. His eyes went a bit wide, he bends down sniffing the dog, and flinched back as the dog licks at Razor's cheek and nose. "Fluffy...Lupical?"

"Milkshake."

"Milkshaking?"

[M/N] laughs he rubbed his hands together as he looked at Aether, "Aether? Do you mind if I can lay down? I want to take a nap before we discuss more..about what is gonna happen here."

"Yes, of course." Aether smiles as he takes [M/n]'s hand, watching how he flinch. One day, Aether could hold [M/n]'s hand, without the flinching. That's what he could hope for, the blonde leads their God towards the free bedrooms, his. Aether slides the door open and the smell of fresh laundry hit [M/n]'s nose. Aether watched as [M/N] entered and sits on the bed. The room was a bit of a mess and a fireplace. The dog that was in here escaped, and probably left to play with Razor and Milkshake. "You just relax..I'm sure the Archons are relaying the message of what..everything had gone down. Once you're up or prepared..we can try re-introducing you."

"Alright.." [M/N] smiles as he lays back, nuzzling the pillow a bit. "Thank you...and I'm sorry for snapping at you.."

"I deserve it. I was never there, one second you were there...and then running..I'm the one who should be sorry." [M/N] heard Aether but didn't stop him, he ran away and far from everyone.

"Still...thank you.." Aether smiles fondly as he closed the door as [M/N] closed his eyes. He leans against it and smiles, he looked down at his hand and then glanced at the noise the dogs made, probably playing with each other. He sniffed his hand, the one that [M/N] touched. Their creator, the love of Teyvet.

He inhales his glove and smiles, nuzzling it against his cheek. Aether was with his beloved grace, the one that truly has been helping him find his sister. The one person who picked him, he loved his sister, Aether does! But she had the attention! Always with other people in different lands! Now it was Aether's turn! His Creator chose him and now, he was going to do everything in his power to protect him, even if it meant murdering the ones who hurt him the most.