Chapter 3: Cherryton academy

Leon tightened his wolf mask and pulled his jacket hood over his head while he packed his things in his backpack before leaving the social office and walking down the steps to the subway station.
He looks at the map and he is supposed to head to the red line train. He walked through the crowd and saw the subway train stopping and walked in and found a seat to sit down in. The train started moving and Leon started reading his favorite book that he bought earlier.

Later...

He got off the subway and walked down the path to Cherryton academy. He was amazed how beautiful it was and it has a nice view from where he is. He saw a couple of furry students start walking to the school. He was a little nervous of how it would be since he's the only human in this world but it didn't bother him. He took off his wolf mask for a sec and looked at it.

"If I'm going to adjust

"If I'm going to adjust. I need to stop hiding. I guess I'm ready." He said.

He threw away the wolf mask in the trash and took a deep breath and went to the courtyard. Just then a few furries started staring at him with a shocking and a confused look. Leon didn't like the attention very much but he didn't let it bother him. As he was looking around for the office he accidentally ran into a wolf.

"Oh, sorry man" Leon says as he helps pick his stuff up

"It's okay. Hey you must be that human that was found in the city earlier." The wolf said.

"Guilty, I was enrolled here. Hey um do you know where the office is?" Leon asked.

"Oh sure buddy. Follow me." The wolf said.

"Thanks, what's your name?" Leon asked.

"Legoshi." The wolf answered.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Leon."

Later....

Leon was registered and was escorted to his first classroom. He was nervous at first but the principal asked Legoshi to show him around. As they walked down the hall. He noticed a closed classroom where there was a memorial of a Alpaca named Tem.

"Hey what happened there?" Leon asked.

"My friend Tem was attacked by an out of control carnivore a week ago in that classroom." Legoshi explained.

"Whoa really?"

"Yep but there is still an investigation on that. Can I ask you something Leon?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Are humans considered a herbivore or a carnivore?" Legoshi asked.

"Well humans are mostly considered as omnivores. Since humans can eat either vegetables or meat." Leon explains.

"Oh. Really?"

"Yeah and humans are in the primate group of the animal kingdom. We evolved from apes." Leon said.

"Oh. Well here is your first classroom. After Classes are over for the day. I'll show you your dorm room. And if you are lost, here is your schedule to tell where you are supposed to go." Legoshi says as he gave him his schedule paper.

"Thanks man and nice meeting you." Leon says as he heads inside the classroom.

Legoshi smiled and walked to his assigned class. But what he didn't know, Juno saw them and said, "a human being? He does look cute as well."

After class, Leon looks in his schedule to find his next classroom until a fox purposely bumped into him and he fell down.

The Fox laughed and said, "Oops! Sorry no fur, guess you are weak."

Just then a deer came in and pushed the Fox away and said, "Why don't you leave him alone and walk away, you disgusting excuse of wasting space."

"Whatever Louis

"Whatever Louis. If you want to be friends with this human being, be my guest." The Fox says as if he was going to punch him."

Just then Louis grabbed the Fox's arm and turned it the wrong way and slammed him to the floor and pinned him.

"Want to start something?" Louis asked.

"AHHH! No! Just let me go!" The Fox begged.

He let him go and the crowd started laughing as the fox walked away while holding his arm. Louis then grabbed Leon's hand and helped him up."

"You okay bud?" Louis asked.

"Yeah I'm okay. Thanks" Leon said.

"No problem. Better head to class. Yours is just down there." He said as he walked away.

After the classes were over for the day. Leon followed his new friend Legoshi to his dorm.

"Well since you're new here. You will have this room for yourself." Legoshi says as he gives him the keys.

"Thanks Legoshi." Leon said.

"No problem. If you want to hang out with me and my friends. My dorm room number is 455, on the third floor."

"Ok. I'll do that sometime." Leon said as he walked in the dorm room.

He started unpacking his things and layed down on the bed. He started to wonder how to head back to his world but he started to think that he's fine being the only human in this world of anthropomorphic beasts. He fell asleep and can't wait for another day to start.