Friends.

•His obsession •

———————————————————

Jean sat in the velvet chair eyeing you. He eyed every inch of you like the night when you two first met.

"You see I've been accused of some really bad things" he softly laughed with a devilish smirk.

"What kind of bad things" the questionable expression lingered on your face as jean took a while to form his sentence

"Y/n have you ever been put in a life or death situation?" The tapping of jean shoe echoed throughout the room as he tilted his head back into the chair.

"Not really" you sincerely told him.

He just sat there not saying one word you could tell he was deep in his thoughts as he closed his eyes to the sound of the wind from the window you opened earlier.

" you know if you don't want to speak on the certain situation we can come back to it?" You didn't want to force him into talking, you didn't know much about him yet so pushing him would be to much.

"Yea if you don't mind?" Jean sighed while throwing his feet over the arm rest of the chair.

"How are you feeling?"you questioned him

"I'm alright just trying to wrap my head around things" he answered back.

You made sure to write down everything so you could transfer all the information to your laptop at home. You continued to ask jean simply questions to make him feel comfortable, he even cracked a couple jokes.

"Hey y/n I know this might sound weird...but wanna go out sometime?" Jean looked over at you , his smile was so gentle yet his face held a anxious expression.

"Why do you wanna go on a date with me?" You questioned him, your voice slightly sounding flirty. "Because your gorgeous and deserve to be spoiled" he assured you, making your face warm up.

"Well if you open up to me today then just maybe " you rested your elbow on the desk, pointing your pinky in jean's direction.

"Really? Pink swears?" He chuckled with a head shake he didn't hesitate to lock  pinky's with yours though.

You knew that going on a date with your client might be a little  crazy  but maybe it'll help you learn more about him, hopefully he becomes more comfortable around  you.

"Well you see I had the most amazing outgoing best friend, we grew up together every since high school we did everything together. " he ranted on.

You were so invested into jeans conversation you didn't bother writing it down or typing it into the computer anymore . Jean begin to fiddle with his fingers more and more as he got in depth of the topic on this friend of his.