Fresh start

" hey mom I just wanted to let you know I made it safe to Maryland " you smile feeling so excited for a fresh start a new life far from home .

"Make sure you come and visit us sometime me and your step father will miss you " you heard small sniffles on the other line of the phone and smiled a bit .

" trust me, I will mom y'all better come visit me too " you unlock the u-haul door and admired all your stuff  you had to put into your new apartment .

"I gotta go mom make sure hitch brings my car down here by Friday so I can get to work" your phone resting on your collarbone as you shift your ear towards it .  You begin getting simple items out  before getting the main stuff .

"Love you bye bye " your smile becomes more jovial just as you walk
Towards your door which had 3 numbers .

327 your new home you lived in a fancy  apartment complex that had a big pool and a nice gym . You also lived on the first floor thank god ,you didn't have to walk up and down the long set of stairs .

You start fumbling with your keys to find a small key that opened your apartment door and once you find it you go to unlock your door . Taking in the clean scent that lingered the room it was so bright due to the four big windows, two in the living room and two in the kitchen .

You walked around and came across your room that was bigger than the one you had back home , you already started imaging how your room was going to be set up and how you were gonna decorate everything.

Just as you finished giving yourself a tour of the place you started bringing in small boxes, the boxes you needed most . Sadly you had to wait for hitch and marlowe to help set up your furniture so for now you would have to sleep on the floor .

"Shit" you utter  out while looking at
Your phone ."shit what?" You look back at your door and forgot you left it open , you see a girl with reddish brown hair in a low pony tail standing outside your door eating a muffin .

"Oh I'm so sorry this looks so weird I'm Sasha by the way I live right above you " she pointed at the ceiling and smiled ,you seen pieces of crumbs fall from the side of her lips when she talked to you .

" it was nice meeting you Sasha, but I'm actually late to an important meeting hopefully I'll get to know you more though" you return the elevated smile and begin walking out the door and locking it .

You start making your way to the u-haul that you had to drive until your car arrived .your precious black Dodge Charger that had red and black interior. You zoned out for a bit before hearing the familiar voice once again.

"Before you go could I get your name ?" Sasha leans against the balcony of her apartment with a bag of chips in her hands . "Y/n, y/n l/n " you look up at her and wave as you began to get into the truck .

The drive there was short which was a perfect distance from your apartment, you turn into the big white building and take in the view . This is it your new life and better income you where so excited you feel a assail of apprehension in your stomach .

"Pull yourself together y/n" you look at yourself in the rear view mirror trying to calm yourself down .once you calm yourself down you recollect your thoughts and prepare for your interview.

You jump out the truck and look up at the building once more and start walking towards the entrance. "Hello welcome to paradis connect cognitive therapy , how may I assist you " A man spoke out he looked about 5'1 he had an undercut hairstyle and his eyes were dull grey .

"Hello I'm y/n, I'm here from the online interview from last week" you flash him a smile as he looks on the computer to look at the schedule for today ."y/n l/n right ?" He questioned you ,he began to get up from the small desk he was sitting at .