ᴀɴᴅ ,ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

*smuttt (the smut isn't all that but just wait I promise it gets better) ;)*Gun violence

*Gun violence

Enjoy :0

              Thursday afternoon
————————————————-
The day went by slow you where only two more days before you start working at your new job. oh boy where you excited.

"Hello" your eyebrows furrowing together as you answered the unknown number. "Hey y/n this is eren I was just calling to see if you  wanted to come to the club and celebrate your first day " his voice elevating through the phone.

"Sure why not " you smile to yourself before walking into the bathroom." Great you'll also meet some of your co workers be ready at 8 " the line then hangs up ."oh wow" you mumbled to yourself.

It was already 2 in the afternoon . so in your free time before you went out you decided to go shopping for some cute work outfits .

"Mmhh maybe I should call Sasha" you grab your phone and go to your contacts to find Sasha number. "Hey Sasha are you busy?" You ask her while making your way to your dresser to find something to wear.
"Y/nnnn heyyy I'm actually at Nicole's place where playing Call of duty " you could hear the sticks roughly used on the control ." HEY THATS NOT FAIR " Sasha shouts into the phone .you pull away from the phone and laugh " guessing you lost" you say to Sasha.

" bye y/n" she wines out . " nooo waittttt , you and Nicole come to the mall with meee" you yell into the phone , all your words slurring together. " ouuu sure me and Nicole will meet you their in ten minutes " she screeches into the phone then hangs up .

You put on a big sweatshirt and pair it with different colored ,browned patched jeans. You then do your same old hair style , wetted and brushed out you also add a cute black and brown head band .to finish it off you add some accessories .

Your outfit (If you don't like it I'm sorry lol )

Your outfit
(If you don't like it I'm sorry lol )

Once you get done you leave out your room and begin slipping on your shoes while grabbing your purse .