Grades and Whine - Ch. 9

Start from the beginning

"How loyal is this Severus Snape?" She finally spoke again.

"My Lady, he is the most loyal servant My Lord has ever had. Severus is his favorite, his right hand man. His spy inside Hogwarts."

She removed her wand from Wormtail's neck and turned her back to him again. She was silent for a few seconds, analyzing Wormtail's response in detail.

Finally, she spoke...

"All right... We'll let the brats go back to Hogwarts like you suggested. Leave the girl and begin your search for Severus Snape and bring him to me as soon as possible. Don't even think about saying a single word to him, that is my duty. Leave."

"As you order, My Lady." Wormtail replied as he bowed. He turned to leave and she spoke again.

"Wormtail...?"

"Yes, My Lady?" He asked with fear.

"If something goes wrong, I will kill everyone and 𝑦𝑜𝑢 will be eaten by ℎ𝑒𝑟..." She warned with an evil smile on her face as she pointed at something behind Wormtail.

Wormtail swallowed thickly and turned slowly. Standing tall in front of him, was long-thick snake, staring at him while showing him it's fangs. Those long, slender, sharp fangs filled with deadly venom.

The huge snake, without warning, hissed while she threateningly shot a bite at Wormtail's face, obviously just to scare him and not hurt him... Yet. The snake succeeded. Wormtail recoiled in fear and fell to the roots of a tree. Horror written all over his face.

This made that woman laugh darkly like crazy. The great snake slithered towards her temporary Mistress and took her place beside her.

"It seems that Nagini likes the idea." She said mockingly. "Now go!"

"Y-yes, yes, I-I'm leaving... I'm leaving, M-Mistress." Wormtail said as he got up from the ground as fast as possible. Once on his feet, he walked quickly away from his Mistress and the huge snake.

Once Wormtail was gone and the others too, she said,

"I know you're there. Your thoughts are too loud."

A black figure emerged from the trees and slowly approached the woman, stopping in front of her, about 10 feet away.

It was a tall man dressed in black, he looked a little dirty and sweaty, his hair disheveled and a little long. An evil smile plastered on his face, showing off his yellowish teeth. He licked the sides of his mouth frequently.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"My Lady..." He bowed. "It is an honor to finally meet you in person." He replied

"I believe I asked you a question. 𝑊ℎ𝑜. Are. 𝑌𝑜𝑢?" She asked one last time.

"My Lady, my name is Bartemius Crouch... Junior." He smirked.

"Tell me, Bartemius, what is it that you want?"

"My Lady, please, call me Barty. And answering your question, I'd like to help you find whoever you're looking for."

"Why?"

"Because I serve the Dark Lord... And you. Because I too long for his return."

"Show me your mark." she ordered.

He rolled up his sleeve and proudly displayed his mark.

"𝑉𝑒𝑙𝑘𝑎𝑛𝑦... 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙, 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝐵𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡. 𝐿𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑠." A weak voice was heard only by the women.