Love Letter

A normal morning for students in grades 1-C.  Today's first course is sports.  The boys run around the field while the girls swim.

"How long do we have to run?"  Sanjiro asks

"Two more rounds and if you complain a lot you will receive another 5 gifts from me," said Hiroko-sensei.

While the boys ran, the girls relaxed in the pool.  And by relaxation I mean they were staring at the boys running.

"And girls ... would you like us to do something else? Have you been watching the boys since we entered the pool!"  Erina got angry.

"We're sorry Erina-chan, but look at how handsome they are."  said Sarada.

"Then I'll let you keep looking at them," Erina said as she stepped out of the pool.  "You're weird"

"Sumire-chan, how are things with Hajime-kun? You've been very close since you were on the student council," Kaede said.

"I'm just as close to everyone, but I spend a lot of time with him filling out forms. Sometimes I wonder if he's bored when he's with me."  Sumire said, tapping his fingers on the edge of the pool.

"YOU LIKE HAJIME," Kimiko shouted, making the boys return.  This made Sumire ashamed.

"No, I just wouldn't feel comfortable knowing he doesn't like talking to me. He's like a brother to me."

"Maybe stepbrothers," Yuchiko said, rolling her eyes.

"Nanami-chan, how are things with that 2-B class boy, Kirito?"  Maki asks.

"I think things are going pretty well. Yesterday we went to the cinema and we watched a love movie, where he fell asleep. After that he felt bad that he fell asleep at the movie and took me to the rink. I told him  that I don't know how to skate and we held hands, "she said, playing with her hair.

The boys heard the girls giggling, and that made them curious, at least Kouji.

"What do you think the girls are talking about?"  Kouji asks Daisuke.

"I don't care. I just want to take a bath as soon as possible."  he said wearily and nervously

The sports class is over and the girls and boys went to the shower.

"Guys, the fall festival is approaching. Have you thought about who you're inviting?"  Nishio asks.

"No, but I plan to invite someone."  Kouji said, forming hearts in his eyes

"I've already talked to a 3-year-old girl. She told me to bring condoms."  Thomas said with a wicked smile.

"Lucky you, you got the lucky lot." said Sora.

Given that the walls are a bit thin, the girls could hear the boys talking.

"Nobody cares, Thomas,that you're going to have sex with a girl from the last year."  said Hanajime.

"Are you jealous Hana-chan?"  Thomas said in a tickled tone.

"What did you just say?"  Hanajime shouted, punching the wall, scaring the boys.

When all the students returned to class, they noticed something strange.  On Ayato's bench was a letter, a love letter.

"You seem to have received another letter. How much is this week?"  Sumire asks.