A

" excuse me . Ms. with the red hair " a feminine voice said . 

Itachi shifted so the lady could see me . I had tried not to look intimidating , when I saw the cutest little girl with hair like mine . I loved children but I never wanted any of my own . The little girls eyes peered at me in awe .

" hello I'm Oolie and I think you are sooooooooooo pretty . My mommy said I'm a princess because I am different  but if I am a princess that means you are a queen . You really pretty eyes and super pretty hair , I want to be like you one day , I want to find a prince that loves me . anyway bye bye ." she said smiling and handing me a flower . 

My heart melted as I pulled her into the hot springs and kissed all over her face and she giggled she hugged my neck tightly and I mounted her on me . 

Itachi's heart fluttered in seeing how good you were with children , it reminded him of his relationship with Sasuke . Her mom ended up coming back in and I handed the child to Itachi who was having a ball with her as she giggled . 

" Is she an Uzumaki ?" I whispered 
" yeah I am one too and I was thinking about dying her hair like mine ." she said uneasy 
" even though we are few and try to stay protected I tried to cover mine up too but it ended up coming off in the hot springs , and I made a friend who loves my hair ." I smiled 
" How are you two just friends?  he is soo hot  nearly looks like Itachi Uchiha ? " 
" he is ......" I  said nervously . 
Her mouth dropped as she looked at the angelic looking man swinging and laughing with her child . 
" AHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as she danced around " I have had a crush on this man for years every since he came to my village on a mission for the Akatsuki and he was so pretty and strong ." she said blushing deeply . 

____________________________________________________________________________

After the lady and her child drowned Itchi in compliments she left happily as Itachi kissed her cheek . 
" Itachi - kun " I said sitting in the middle of the bed with my feet crossed I had decided to fully heal him I wanted him to live . 
Itachi blushed every time you called his name and he sat in front of you itching to taste your  lips again but he didn't want to seem to clingy , you didn't even tell him you liked him back . 
" bite me Itachi and I will place my hand on your head do not move and keep biting no matter what ." I said 
" what are you doing ?" 

Damn it I had to make up a lie .
" I just want to give you a check up because of you used you eyes and I want to check on your brain and your vitals from the blood transplant ." I said not meeting his gaze . 

He bit down on my hand and I hissed and quickly placed my hand on his head bringing it mine. "  healing jutsu " I said as mass of  white chakra formed around us . 

After about 10 minutes . " finish " I gasped as Itachi got up . I fell onto the bed exhausted as I completely drove out the cancer and protected him from any illness . 
" KANOSHI " he flew up rushing toward me " YOUR HAIR IS WHITE COME ON COME ON STAY WITH ME . " 

" Itachi , tell your brother the truth , you are now free of all illness , so instead go hug him and continue protecting him. thank you for being my friend Itachi Uchiha " 

Just before I passed out he placed his hand on  my head and I say a life with Itachi and I we went on dates , even had sex a lot , he told me he loved me and then we got married and he showed me a blue headed baby  with green eyes.  

" KANOSHI " Itachi screamed as your hair went completely white and I passed out .