Not an Update, sorry.

Hello. So sorry that this is not an update. 

Things have been going a little... meh right about now. Honestly I'm not in the best place I could be. I'm kind of working on discovering myself and I have, well a little. 

And I do intend on updating this story. Sometime...

But in the meantime, I thought up a story idea that I felt really called out to me. It's a boyxboy with Peter Parker called Boys like boys which you can find on my profile. It also has a trans oc called Oliver who was an ex red room assassin. 

I feel really guilty so here's a bit from that story. 

I really wanted the Bucky as a dad trope that I seem to love so much, which I did include in it. 

November, 2015.

The boy had been watching this apartment for days.

It was empty, no one seemed to be there in a long time, and it was a hundred times better than staying on the bitter cold streets of Netherlands.

The door creaked open louder than he would've liked, but there was no one inside just as he expected. Still, he didn't let his guard down. He had been trained to notice everything, but he didn't.

There was something... off about this place.

There was a layer of dust over most of the things he saw, and he hadn't heard or seen anyone else. But his gut was telling him to be on guard.

He flipped the kitchen knife in his hands a couple of times as he took cautious steps inside, having a weapon with him always did make him feel calmer.

It was a small apartment, abandoned with one bedroom, a living room with a kitchen counter and a small bathroom. Perfect for someone like him... and a certain other someone apparently.

His senses were on high alert, but for what? he didn't know. All he knew was that this place was not abandoned. He had seen abandoned apartments, lived in them for the couple of months he was on the run, and this was definitely not abandoned.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are, you little shit"

His big mouth often landed him in trouble, back at the academy he would've been shot already for speaking out of turn. Thank the universe he managed to escape from that hellhole.

A small noise made him jump and he cursed himself for getting lost in his thoughts. If Madam Berne was here, she would've looked at him in the same disappointed way she always did. "A few months out of training"... she would say, "And already thinking"

That was a primary reason the Widows were taken young, so that they learnt not to think, but to follow orders, and for a good chunk of his life, that's all he had done.

He froze.

Slowly, and steadily, he started to turn around. His intuition had been correct after all, he was not alone.

However, before he could fully turn, he was knocked down with such force that for a second he forgot how to breathe. Then as soon as he realised what was happening, his mind began to shut down, just the way he had been trained.

The assaulter then took out their own knife, but before they could strike him, he rolled out of the way and wound his leg around the assaulter and pulling his leg from underneath him. Instead of falling flat on his face like most people did, the assaulter pushed himself back up and blocked a strike from the boy in front of him.

The knife in his hand then, slipped past the assaulter's chest and instead connected with the assaulter's left arm. What was interesting about this was that as soon as the fabric of the assaulter's sleeve fell away, the knife made a slight screeching sound like metal on metal.