Will

I stumble into my apartment still drunk from anger, because of this man

I stumble into my apartment still drunk from anger, because of this man. He had his on her waist, but I want it to be mine. Sadly my biggest problem wasn’t my anger, but that lust I feel inside of me. When she just walked me back home, her hand on my arm, I felt so dizzy from her touch. With one hand I run through my dark hair. I felt, how my cock grows bigger, as I think of Elaine in his damn dress. I picture her taking it slowly off in front of my eyes, so that I can finally see her body, the way it is. 

Shit, why do I want her so much? Why do I need her? Maybe a cold shower will help me cool down.

I walk into my bathroom and take off my clothes, still being semi hard. Water runs down my body, I still feel her hand pressed against my chest. Her pretty voice calling me by my name. She had kind of a deep voice, that was such a turn on. That short black dress, that didn’t leave much space for imagination, making her butt look great, her breasts not too big, not too small, framed by the cleavage. They just have the perfect size so that I could hold them in my hands. A groan leaves my mouth. Fuck. Now I was really hard, my body longing for her touch. Slowly I start touching myself, picturing her, swaying her hips.

Oh Elaine.

She drives me insane. I think of her hands, wrapped around my cock, going up and down. That aroused feeling, which almost makes my whole body ache, gets so much worse, when I think of her being with me right here right now. She was so perfect in my eyes. Her brown short hair suits her great and she seems to be very sportive. I move my hand faster and faster, rubbing my tip. Moans fill my bathroom, while I get closer to the point where I want to be. Pre cum is dripping down, while I rub my tip. And then I moan her name again and again. 

Still not fully satisfied, as it wasn’t Elaine making me cum, I slip into bed. IF you listen to the media, then according to them I am a playboy. And I will not deny the fact, that I had women just for one night stands and sometimes a relationship. But it never lasted long. Now that I know Elaine I feel different about her. She is smart, funny and damn yes, she was beautiful and sexy at the same time. And this type of girl is always dangerous. We all know that.

I sigh again. Next week on Tuesday we will have the meeting with the partners. Hopefully they will sign those damn contracts.

Hi again. Work has been quite stressfull lately, sorry for that. Enjoy the story. If I made mistakes or u have suggestions, don't hesitate to comment and leave a vote😊