Ron and Harry flinched from the sharp screeching sound of something scraping the table until they realize that Aine was piercing her knife into the wooden table, scratching lines into it. "A... Aine..?" Harry stammers, astounded at the bizarre sight of his friend. He rarely sees Aine acting like this, even though once in a blue moon, she tends to act like this.

"She'll be fine, Harry," Ginny chimed in, used to seeing Aine letting out a bit of her rage in ways like this.

"Are you sure?" Harry asks, his eyes still staring at the deepened cut on the wooden surface.

Ginny nodded, "This is nothing compared to when she burnt those badges."

"Burn... Burn— Wh— What?" 

"Never mind. It's better off not knowing~" the Weasley daughter titters, making Harry swallow, getting curious. Aine woke up from her little ranting exercise not long later, realizing the vandalism artwork she had created. She muttered a short 'Opps', laughing it off as she whips her wand out to smooth the lines she had made. With a simple spell, the deeply etched drawings from her knife had been completely erased without a trace, "Done! See, completely normal!" she grins.

 Harry forces a peal of laughter before his attention was directed at a young boy walking up to Ron.

"Parcel for you, Mr Weasley!" chirped the boy.

"Oh, thanks, Nigel!" Ron replies, taking the box off the boy's arms before catching a glance from him to his best friend. 

Aine peeked at the boy, giving a friendly wave which the boy nodded shyly, returning the gesture.

"Not now, Nigel. Later!" Ron brushes away, "Go on!"

Nigel's face shifted from happy to sulky in a split second, before he hung his head defeatedly as he walks away with heavy steps. His friends turned to him, demanding answers with raised brows before he sighed, "l told him I'd get him Harry's autograph."

Hermione and Aine scoffed, continuing their breakfast. Ron, on the other hand, was busy opening his present, "Oh! Look, Mum's sent me something!" he beams with joy, eagerly pulling the ribbon away from the box. He frowned at the sight of the contents inside it, making his friends grow curious. Harry chewed on his trembling lips, turning away with a faint smile on his face.

Aine watches as Ron pulled something long out from the crate, his expression puzzled and he grimaced. All eyes around the group turned to him and his interesting choice of clothing that he had received. He pulled it towards his body, showing to his friends, "Mum sent me a dress?" 

Students around them burst out laughing at the rather, traditional-looking dress. It had frills on either side of the sleeves and near the shoulders, although it looked old, it was still very cute and doll-like.

"It does match your eyes," complimented Harry and Aine kicked his leg under the table, sending him a look. The boy stifles, looking into the crate, "Is there a bonnet?" he asks, searching inside the box and whipping out another article of clothing, "Aha!"

Ron rolled his eyes, "Nose down, Harry!" he tells him, though he was also partially chuckling. There was no way in hell that it would belong to him, he thought to himself, it must have been a mistake on his mother's part to write his name on the recipient. Not to mention, the girly dress must have been for his little sister. He walked towards Ginny who eyed him suspiciously, "Ginny, these must be for you..."

"I'm not wearing that, that's ghastly!" she exclaims, clearly disgusted.

Hermione giggled along with Aine who was turning away from her friend who approached them, "They're not for Ginny!" Hermione said, still laughing.