8

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

The voices of characters were sounding from the TV speakers.

Ayaka's favourite movie was playing.

While the fair haired girl watched the flashing screen intently, her sister...

"..."

...Was reading a book, unsurprisingly.

She wasn't quite interested in the show that was playing, and she wanted to make up for the time she used without reading the novel that Lisa gave her.

Deepest Desire.

That book is still so mysterious.

"This lady, whose eyes shine a bright green like a polished emerald, whose hair is coloured in a light chocolate brown, all of a sudden...

She wasn't spending her time alone in her world of books.

For she was now spending more time with her sister, a girl with a childlike glint in her eyes.

As the brunette lady continued to indulge in her hobby of literature as her sister sat beside her, watching a favourite show...

A soft finger tapped onto her arm."

(Y/N) slowly flipped through the pages as she carefully read each inscription of text.

"Ahh, this is my favourite part!"

Though her sister interrupted her reading by tapping on her arm excitedly.

"What?" (Y/N) blinked in confusion.

"There!"

The fair haired girl pointed to the TV screen that flashed with light, showing lively characters that performed as if on stage.

"And the winds change their course...One day, they will blow towards a brighter future."

A boy in green was being carried on a dragon along with a few other friends, who he journeyed with.

The dragon, now free from his curse, flew the heroes back home from his stormy lair.

"Take my blessings, and live a life of leisure from now on."

(Y/N) watched the screen with wide eyes.

The whole scene filled her with a strange sensation of freedom.