6

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

The sound of a bell rang so energetically through the halls.

After a long and tiring day at school, it's time to go home.

In one hall, there is a girl standing by a junior classroom, awaiting for someone to come out.

"Ah! Sister!" That person that she waited for hurriedly packed her belongings into her bag, "Goodbye, everyone!"

She looked like a princess, with her snow white hair and her graceful smile, as she waved farewell to her classmates.

The girl that stood outside her classroom waved for her to exit.

"Let's go home, Ayaka."

*ೃ༄

In another hall, there is a boy walking through, as girls and boy alike gave him their farewells.

"Goodbye, Kazuha!" "Goodbye."

"See you next week, yo!" "Goodbye."

Everyone he waves to, it wasn't clear whether his goodbyes were genuine or not.

On the outside, it looked so charming. Like a prince waving to his people as he boards his carriage.

On the inside, however...Is it really what people expect?

*ೃ༄

"Is Brother really going to stay overtime after school again...?" A fair haired girl looked outside the window of a car with worry.

"He graduates this year...After that, you won't need to worry." (Y/N) continued to read a book as the car went over a bump.

"He will join the alumni...! You know what that means? He will continue to worry about school matters even after graduation." Ayaka spoke back.

"..."

The (H/C) girl didn't know what to say, and sighed instead.

"He is too hardworking...I hope he doesn't overwork himself..."

*ೃ༄

Teyvat General Hospital.

A white haired boy approached this building that stood tall in the city.

But...Why exactly is he here? Is he sick, or is he hurt?

One will only know when he walks through those glass doors.