7

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

"...Oh, hey. What's this?"

A little note fell out from (Y/N)'s stack of papers and books.

She rarely keeps her stuff tidy, and often mixes things up, only to nearly have a cardiac arrest when she thinks she can't find it.

"..."

She stared at the note in her hand.

"Oh right! This is the poem that Mr. Kazuha gave me today..."

Slowly, she gave herself a feeling of suspense as she opened the note after putting her other belongings down.

"On the 10th of the year,
On the 29th of the month.
A day with no tears,
My age rises once.

On this day of birth,
I'd spend time with you.
But on this very earth,
It's a low chance of 2.

So every 7 days,
Let's be on cloud 9.
Let's set our love ablaze,
Until the end of time."

Writing a classic rhyming poem isn't quite Kazuha's style.

(Y/N) blinked, processing each word in her mind.

"Why did he use the idiom 'cloud nine'...but he wrote it in it's number form...?" Was her first reaction after reading the poem in it's entirety

"Speaking of which...Every number mentioned seems to be bolded...?"

She took note of the excessive use of ink for the numeric symbols, that could even be seen slightly leaking from the back of the paper.

"That's strange..." She mumbled, "Eh? What's that?"

And on the bottom of the paper, there were strange dots and dashes that seemed to spell out a phrase of sorts.

".--. .... --- -. . / -. ..- -- -... . ."

"Morse code? Sneaky rascal. Did you really think I wouldn't catch that?"

Sitting on her bed, the (H/C) girl carefully began to type every dot and dash into a decoder on her phone, as a phrase slowly showed itself.

"...Phone number."

She turned the note back to the front, and stared at it, mind blank as to what it could mea.

And after a moment, her face suddenly began to glow a slight red.

"Oh! Wait, wait...! The bolded numbers...?!"