Without looking at each we knew our answer and the show finally ended. "I was expecting that to be a boring interaction." I sighed and stood up.

"You may come to regret trying to manipulate us." Kiyotaka warned her.

"Don't worry about that. My life is already full of regret." Sae informed us.

"Have fun being single still. I get why you're now." I turned away from her. "Let's get some ice cream!"

"Its cold." Kiyotaka informed me.

"Ugh, ice cream soup?" I asked.

He just patted my head as we walked out and once we were standing at the edge of the railing of the ship I patted his head. "So we are throwing away our freedom to get our freedom?" I sighed. "Yeah, let's get that ice cream first."

Kiyotaka grabbed my clothes stopping me. "I can sit on a radiator at the same time. It should counteract the coldness, and it won't do me any harm if I get a fever." I grinned at him since he will most likely need me for the next test, so it will only harm his chances of winning.

Kiyotaka just stared at me and we got ice cream. "Thank you!" I exclaimed.

The next day it was the first proper day of the cruise, and the boys were screaming like usual and much louder than the girls. We were on the front of the ship, and I was grinning as the wind blew my hair about.

"Look at that view! Kinda gets your heart racing, huh?!" Kei spoke up.

"No, thanks!" I yelled over the wind, and Sudo was crying for some reason.

"I wonder what test we will get." I talked to Kiyotaka as he looked around the ship.

"The luxury cruise ship, Speranza. This ship contains first-class restaurants and a theatre for live performances, pools, and various amusement facilities, there's even a luxury spa. If we bought one ticket as an individual, it would likely cost a few hundred thousand." He informed me.

"I also have been asked to fill in a form later, about my health but with more details, so it seems we might be doing something a little rough." I informed him.

"I will come with you since you will forget to fill half of it in again." He told me.

"No, I- did I?" I asked and he nodded. "Oops." I laughed.

I got stuck with Kushida since I said I wanted to go swimming. Kushida wants me to get a new swimming costume. "Another one?! But it's just for swimming." I whined as I was in the store with her, Mei and Kokoro.

"Is that really what you think of them?" Mei asked me surprised.

"Yeah, what else do you use them for? They have swimming in the name." I pointed out and Kushida laughed.

"We can rent all these for free?" Kokoro asked.

"Kikyo, I think this suit would look great on you!" Mei held one up.

"Where do the boobs go?" I asked with my head tilted to the side.

"Here!" Mei pointed at a line of fabric.

"You mean the nipple covers." I mumbled.

Kushida laughed. "Rekka is right, that wouldn't cover me at all, its a little daring."

"Aw, come on, you're on vacation!" Mei exclaimed.

"Flashing people is okay on vacation? Oh, one has an ice cream pattern!" I exclaimed.

I just wore the same swimsuit as before disappointing Kushida, but do I care? The swimming pool was even bigger than the one we went in before. I was swimming around in the pool as Kushida and Mei were playing on the other side.