Forgiveness

Taylor's POV

Kali was barely talking to me. it's been 3 days and only words she said is "dinner" "feed the kids" or "night". I want to make things better between us. I mean it was a one night stand and meant absolute nothing to me. I was drunk and people make mistakes all the time. I love Kali and would do anything for her. she is my true love the one I want to grow old with,and it might not happen because of this. I'm going to make things right. I start walking upstairs where she is laying in bed watching a movie.
"Kali can we talk?"i ask. she looks up at me then pats a spot next to her.
"Ya what"she asks
"I'm sorry. I love you so god darn much. I wouldn't trade you for the world. I didn't mean to. I never did. it was a one night stand and I made a mistake. don't everyone. I want to grow old with you babe. it meant absolute nothing. please forgive me"i beg. she looks into my eyes as she hugs me.
"I love you Taylor."she says kissing me.
"God did I miss your kisses"she says smiling. let's not make anymore mistakes"she says. I shake my head and we kiss. selena starts crying so I get up and pick her up from her crib. she was smiling at me and so I fed her a bottle. she soon enough fell asleep so we decided we should all cuddle.
"Lucas"kali called. he ran in her smiling as he jumped in bed with us. we all cuddled close. then we fell asleep.

I know this is a short chapter. I'll update as soon as I can.
I haven't had anytime to update and it was making me mad. I have so much hw and by the time I'm done I'm super tired. this book will be ending soon same with like two other ones maybe. thanks and super sorry.