𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15

Sang-woo charged towards them, a knife in his hand. They're eyes widened and there first instinct was to move away, unfortunately for y/n, she couldn't move, the pain got worse, and as Sang-woo got closer, aiming for y/n, Sae-byeok grabbed y/n's waist, pulling her off the bed. Why do you guys have to always protect her?! She'll die anyways! Sang-woo said with rage in his voice. His plan on murdering y/n has failed, and now he's planning on something else.

Later that night, the other three, Gi-hun, Sae-byeok, and y/n decided to stay together and keep their eyes on sang-woo who kept glaring at them. I'm pretty sure he has something going on in his mind. He'll try to do it later. I'm sure. Gi-hun whisper yelled and look at sae-byeok who was just blank. Should we kill him first? Sae-byeok asked the other two and they nodded. But what if he kills us instead? Y/n asked worriedly, knowing that her condition isn't very helpful.

I highly doubt it. There's the three of us, and only one of him. We can do it. Gi-hun said. All of a sudden they heard metal getting hit. They turned around to see sang woo removing the leg of his bed. Y/n got pale as she knew what he was gonna do.

Sang-woo moved closer.. And closer
. Until y/n just blacked out.

She woke up a few hours later, only to see Sae-byeok still awake while gi-hun is fast asleep, along with sang woo.
Y/n.. You're finally up.. Are you alright? Sae-byeok whisper-yelled as she looked at y/n with such worry in her eyes. Yeah I'm alright.. Don't worry. Y/n said as she snuggled back into her pillow as she started to become drowsy. Her eyes started to close but a sharp pain in her lower abdomen stopped them from doing so. Letting out a soft whimper, she got up and tried to get in a comfortable position but failed miserably.

What's wrong? Sae-byeok asked as she looked at y/n and realized that she was literally in the verge of death. Oh shit- y/n? She called out, only to get a groan as a response. She got up from the mattress and rushed to y/n.

S-sae-byeok.. I'm not feeling very well.. Y/n said as she sobbed uncontrollably. Hey.. Hey it's okay, you're gonna be just fine. I'm right here.. Sae-byeok said as she caressed y/n's hand as she realized that y/n had already fallen asleep. She smiled softly, as she got up and went back to her bed to grab her pillows to sleep next to y/n..

Until loud footsteps came towards them.. Again..

Eyes shot open, but before they could move.. They felt a sharp pain on their leg..

Short chapter for y'all- I'm terribly sorry for the really REALLY long wait for a short ass chapter but I tried my best:')