𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10

Before we start da chapter. Creds to qlyejz for helping me with all the lines and stuff. <3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well okay. 240 said and kept quiet. When they arrived at the bottom, everyone got out of the lift and started walking to the exit, only to meet the other team going the opposite way.

So, uh. What's your name? 240 asked Sae-byeok who just looked at her blankly. Why do you wanna know?
"So that I don't have to always call you by your number. Duh." 240 said

Well then continue doing that. Sae-byeok said as she slightly moved away from her. What about you (Your number)? What's your name? 240 asked y/n curiously. Oh. My name is-
"She isn't gonna tell you her name." Sae-byeok said blankly, cutting y/n off. Yeah right. My name is- y/n got cut off by Sae-byeok grabbing her and pulling her away from 240. OH COME ON. I'M TRYNNA MAKE A FRIEND HERE?! y/n said as she turned to see 240 laughing.

As they walked into the room, they saw 101's team shocked to see them alive.

Not gonna lie, that was actually pretty fun. Y/n said, smiling. Fun?! We seriously almost died out there. 212 said. Soo (your number) what's your name? You haven't told me yet. 240 said. Oh yeah. My name is y/n.y/n said , giving 240 a smile. Oo that's a nice name. I'm ji-yeong. She said as she returned a smile.

On the other side, Sae-byeok was looking at the two who kept chatting and decided to join. What are you guys talking about? "She told me her name!" Ji-yeong said happily, causing Sae-byeok to turn to y/n. You told her your name? Sae-byeok asked y/n, clearly annoyed. Yeah I did. Is it wrong if I do? Y/n asked curiously.

Do you really trust her? You literally just met her. Sae-byeok said, slightly angry. Are you angry or something? Why can't I just tell her my name? Y/n argued back. Ji-yeong just watched the two fight until Gi-hun interrupted.

You guys are fighting again? "What do you mean'again' this is the first time we ever fought! Y/n said angrily making Gi-hun quickly walk away.

YKNOW? WHEN WE WERE LEANING BACK, I FELT SO POWERFUL! I WAS THINKING" WAIT THIS WAS ACTUALLY WORKING?" AND IT WAS. AND THE LAST MINUTE SAVE BY MR SMARTY PANTS WAS AMAZING. 212 said excitedly. Yeah, but weren't you the one refusing to do it? Ali asked. W-what? I did? I don't think so. 212 said. Nope. You were like "Noo~ we're gonna dIeEEe aRe YoU crAzYY?!" Ali said, making fun of 212. Meanwhile, y/n was too busy laughing her ass off as she kept hitting Sae-byeok who was next to her.

Yah. Why are you even here? I bet you don't have a Visa. Don't you? You're an illegal alien. Well you see, maybe we should get rid of this foreigner to keep our team safe. 212 said. Wait wait wait. WAIT. y/n interrupted. What is it y/n? Gi-hun asked. I- I. AHAHAHAHAH y/n bursted out laughing. Tell this kid to shut up. One of their teammates said. Okay I'm done. Y/n said blankly.

We must think of what game we're gonna play next. Sang-woo said seriously. To be really honest. I'm too "drunk" to even think of anything. Y/n said, her face looking as if she's gonna laugh again until she started giggling. Oh my. Yah! You! That girl. "Me?" Sae-byeok asked. No not you. 101. DUH OF COURSE YOU. gi-hun said. Can you tell your best friend over there to stop laughing. Sang-woo said, slightly irritated, looking at y/n who kept laughing. Shut it y/n. Sae-byeok said blankly making y/n stop laughing. Damn, harsh much? Y/n said as she got up and walked over to her bed. As she sat down, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

Hey y/n, I wanna tell you something.