𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8

Everyone watched the other two teams line up and walk into the tall towers, and soon appeared on top. The situation was really making everyone tense, and also, the man behind y/n kept praying.

Hey y/n, y'scared? Player 130 teased, chuckling softly. Of course I'm scared. If I wasn't, then I would be psycho. Y/n replied. Oh please, you're already psycho. Player 130 said. Can you just shut it? Sae-byeok said in annoyance.

Trynna defend your girlfriend I see? Player 130 said. She isn't my girlfriend. So shut it. Sae-byeok said and slightly pulled y/n away from 130.

Everyone watched the other two teams. Seems like 101's team is winning. Gi-hun said worriedly.

Until they heard screams, the other team is hanging on the rope, until it got cut and they all fell to their death. Fear washed over y/n as she saw the dead bodies. her hands trembling, she tapped Gi-hun's shoulder. 'what is it, y/n?' gi-hun asked. "if we lose, will we fall down the ditch?" y/n asked anxiously. 'seems like it.' gi-hun said, making y/n shiver.

Next is team 4 and team 3 (I actually forgot the numbers so.) It's our turn guys. Sang-woo said and got up. What do we do, the other team is all boys. Y/n said. Let's not underestimate our team, we might win. Sae-byeok said.

All of them got up and lined up, on their way there, they saw player 101's team going the opposite side.

Too bad, I was planning on killing you guys. 101 said, chuckling softly.

What do we do? Are we gonna die? Y/n asked. Stop over thinking. We aren't gonna die. Sang-woo said.

They all walked into the yellow cage or lift thingy. As they walked into the lift, the old man spoke.

In Tug-of-War, with a good strategy and good team work, you can win even if your team is weaker.

The only one who can save us now, is the Lord. The other guy said. You're barely standing old man. Stop talking nonsense and save your strength. Another guys said.

Let's hear him out at least. Gi-hun said and everyone's attention turned to the old man.

The old man continued;

I played my share of Tug-of-War in my hometown when I was young, and I rarely ever lost. Even when there was a ssireum athlete in the other team, putting the odds very much against us.

Listen closely, and I'll tell you how I beat them back in the day.

First off, the leader is very important. That person is closest to the leader of opposition,and the rest of the team looks at the back of their leader. If the leader seems weak or dispirited, then the game is already over.

Then at the end of the rope, you'll need someone dependable, like the anchor of a ship.

Placing people is also important. Place the rope in the middle,and people go on alternating sides.

Place your two feet straight forward, and stick the rope between your armpits. That way, you can put in all of your strength.

And lastly, this is the most important thing. When the game starts, for the first ten seconds, you just have to hold out. You should practically lie down. Push your lower abdomen up to the sky, and push your head back to the point, you can see the groin of the person behind you.

If you do that, the other team won't be able to pull us to their side. He out for just ten seconds like that. Then the opposition will get flustered thinking, "Why won't they even budge?"

Because they would have believed they were much stronger. If you can hold out for that long. There will be a moment when the opponents' rhythm breaks.

PULL!  Gi-hun shouted(why is this kinda funny)

Everyone started pulling, as they watched the other team struggle to fight back, Guys! We're doing it! Gi-hun said, until the other team began to pull them to their side. WE'RE LOSING, WE'RE GONNA DIE! WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING! Toilet lady shouted. Okay everyone listen up! On the count of three, we all run  forward! Sang-woo said. ARE YOU CRAZY?! HOW ARE YOU SO SURE THAT'S GONNA WORK?! WE'RE GONNA DIE! Toilet lady debated.

Just do it! On the count of three.

One.

Two.

Three.