-The movies

You were sitting outside of your house waiting for a special someone to pick you up. Mister niccals invited you on a movie date a few days ago while the two of you met up at the bar while blacked out drunk. Luckily the two of you exchanged numbers so you could contact each other.

You stood there rubbing your hands along your arms, it was freezing outside tonight, of course he decided to choose tonight. To be honest you were worried, actually not worried terrified would be a better description. You were wearing a tight fitted dress with a cut that went up the side of your leg and a big black fluffy coat to keep you warm. "When the hell is he gonna get here." You pulled out your phone looking at the time... 9:20pm,the movie started at 9:40 and it's a half an hour drive. 'What if he's not coming...' you started to worry. That was until a nice Ford Ranchero pulled up and Murdoc hopped out of the car leaning up against it. You stood there for a while looking at him memorized. His hair, how it usually is with a black turtleneck, a leather jacket and a pair of black jeans, he was also wearing his usual boots as well. He gave you a toothy smile looking you up and down. "You gonna get in the car or you just gonna gaze at me?"

You shook your head laughing awkwardly and walked over to the car getting in, Murdoc getting in the driver's seat. You were a nervous mess and your hands were sweating terribly, Murdoc glanced at you noticing.

"You looked scared, what's the matter love." He chuckled.

You cleared your throat, "Nothing, just a little nervous that's all." You smiled gripping onto your dress, bouncing your leg up and down slightly.

Soon the two of you got to the theater, Murdoc got out of the car walking over to your side opening the door. "Voila ma chérie~" You smiled as you stepped out of the car, "Thank you." the both of you walked through the parking lot, Murdoc taking your hand in his. "Ehh, so love, what do you do for a living?" He looked up at you.

"I'm an artist, I draw, paint, do photography, mostly the basics."

Murdoc nodded as you two went into the theater skipping the line because.. Murdoc.

You noticed small talk starting to take place here and there while others were pointing at the two of you. "Ignore it, love." He whispered to you.

The two of you got your tickets Murdoc hiding yours from you, he never did tell you what the movie was, you were really hoping that it wasn't some sappy cringe thing. You got your seats in the back and took a drink of coke. "So what movie are we watching?"

He chuckled, smiling, "It's one of my favorites, that's all I gotta say."

You squinted at him smirking, "Okay Mr, secretive."

The other movie previews passed and the movie started with the camera looking over the city, as the camera slowly raised towards the sky as it showed 50 shades of gray. You shifted in your seat knowing how the mood of this date would go.

"I wanted to surprise you, I hope you haven't seen the movie already." Murdoc whispered looking over at you.

You shook your head no, "I haven't."

About half way through the movie you were shifting in your seat uncomfortable. "I can't get comfortable in these seats, and it's cold.."

He smiled, patting his lap. "People say I'm a human heater."

You quickly took the offer sitting on his lap facing him resting your chin on his shoulder and your legs on each side of him. He shifted in his seat, placing one of his hands on your inner thigh making you shiver. "Murdoc, could we go somewhere more private if we're gonna.."

Murdoc looked at you confused, "Hmm?"

You shook your head, "Never mind."

At this moment another 10 minutes passed and you couldn't take it any longer, naturally your body pushed down on his pelvic making him grip the chair and groan out a bit. The longer you sat in his lap it seemed like it got hotter and hotter in the room. You whimpered in his ear making him grab onto your thigh squeezing it. He pushed up against you leaning in kissing you. You panted in between each breath trying to keep quiet. He moved his hand under your dress digging his nails into your hip. You parted from the kiss looking down, "Murdoc~"

He pressed one of his fingers inside of you and covered your mouth with his other hand. He stayed there letting you adjust and slowly removed his hand from your mouth, You quickly put your head in the crease of his neck. He smiled starting at a slow pace slowly working his way up to go faster. You again pressed yourself down onto him making him groan again. You opened your mouth but nothing came out but an airy sigh.

He grabbed your jaw pulling you in for another kiss letting out muffled curses under his breath. He slowly removed his finger messing with his belt looking around to see that no one was looking, not that he cared. He lifted you up and pushed you down onto him. You gasped loudly but was soon muffled by Murdoc covering your mouth once again as he kissed your neck up and down, biting it in a few places. You dug your nails into his back moving back and forth on him. A few tears formed in your eyes and he wiped them away. "Murdoc, p-please- I can't, this is humiliating."

"Shh just be quiet." He stroked the back of your head groaning before he slammed into you with a devilish smirk, With that you couldn't hold it back and moaned out his name yanking on the back of his shirt. You noticed what you did and you both knew what to do. You frantically stood up, your legs weak, Murdoc zipped up his pants quickly looping his belt back on and grabbed you and ran out all while having a wide grin on his face. He opened your door for you and quickly got in on his side. "What a night, say how bout we go back to-" He stopped his sentence when he noticed that in the small amount of time you managed to fall asleep one arm hanging out the window and the other resting in your lap. "We can go to my place for now..."