𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨

Start from the beginning

I walked outside the school and my driver isn't there yet to fetch me. I texted my driver that'll just walk home so, that's what I did.

I'm in the middle of the road when a random car stopped in front me. 3 men tried to pull me inside but I kick one and punch the 2 but something hit my head.

I opened my eyes finding myself tied up in an old factory.

Where am I?

"She's awake...Call boss." I saw 5 men in front of me while the 6th person walked away to call someone.

"You 6 are so dead...Kidnapping me is a bad decision." I chuckled. One of them walk towards me and pulled my hair. "Shut up will you?"

I kick his shin. "Nobody tells me what to do." I scoffed, he raised his right hand, ready to slap me when a sound of a motor was heard.

Perfect timing! Bravo!

I looked at them. "You are so dead!" I laughed.

They tried to fight Logan but he keeps winning, one guy was about to shoot at him so I hit his head with a random metal beside me. I untied myself and grabbed my things and wore my helmet.

"Oppa! Let's go!" We both sat at his motor and quickly ride away. 

We arrived at his place. "Are you hurt?"

I shook my head. "Nope, I'm fine."

"I told you to wait for your driver didn't I? Why did you walk back home? What if I didn't gave you any tracker? What would you do?" He scolded.

I lay down at one of the sofas and sighed.

"Did you know who kidnapped me?" I asked him while placing my hand on my forehead.

"Not yet." He replied and placed a glass of juice on the table for me. "Did you got scared?" He ask.

"Nope." I sat up and drank the juice. "I'm certain that Cheon Seo Jin or Joo Dan-tae kidnapped me..."

"How so?" He asks. "What did you do this time?"

"Cheon Seo Jin put me on the waiting list and forcing me not to participate in singing, obviously she wants her daughter to be the best so, Rona and I are on the waiting list." I run my fingers through my hair.

"Then she did this." I showed him wrist and he quickly stood up from his seat and stared at my wrist. "But I told her that I won't let myself to be on the waiting list."

"They're making my blood boil. I'll make sure you'll be on the list tomorrow." He said but I shook my head. "I have a better plan oppa, trust me on this one." I smirked.

I went back to Hera Palace, Logan told me to stay with him tonight but I refused and told him that I'll be fine.

I plopped myself on my bed and quickly sat up to check what my Key-chain recorded at the Penthouse a.k.a Joo Dan-tae's place.

I plugged my headset in my laptop and wore it then I played it.

"You wanted to study abroad right? Here"

"But you're going alone."

"Dad, please let me go with Seok-hoon."

"Why would I? After what you've done, I won't let you."

"Dad, please!"

It was Joo Dan-tae and Seok-kyung's voice. The I suddenly heard Seok-hoon's.

"Dad, I'll take care of her. Please let me go with her, she can't survive alone."

"I told you no didn't I? Get her."

 "What? No! No! Dad please! Oppa!"

I got shivers down my spine when I heard Seok-kyung crying and shouting, it looks like she's been dragged away but what makes me scared more is when I heard a slap and Seok-hoon yelling at Dan-tae.

"You said you wouldn't hit her anymore! You promised!"

"Oh, right...Should I beat you then?"

My eyes widened at what Dan-tae said to Seok-hoon. The next sound is Seok-kyung screaming and I immediately took off my head set and started walking around my room, my hear beat raising. I leave my room and went to the kitchen, I grabbed a bottle of water and drank it all while still pacing around.

I'm palpitating and the audio that I just heard is haunting me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Does Joo Dan-tae hurt Seok-kyung and Seok-hoon?

________________________________________________

(A/N)

This chapter isn't part of the kdrama series, this story plot is basically my own except the part where Joo Dan-tae gave Seok-kyung a ticket to abroad, I did changed the plot a bit. 

Just in case you didn't get the Audio part I'll summarize it for you cause I love u guys hehe:

Remember the key chain Hera intentionally left close to Seok-hoon's bag? That key chain have a speaker that records an audio and since Seok-hoon brought home Hera's key chain inside their home, it records what happened inside the Penthouse including Joo Dan-tae's abusive nature towards the twins etc.

Anyways, I hope you got it even though it didn't follow the original ehe.

Please vote and follow me (if u like) See yah luvs!

Words count: 1400

(11/22/2021)