(Is he All Mights other son?)
"That's a very sad story, Problem Child. Who is the boy?" He asked me know full well it was about me.

"I think you already know." I said as I stood up.

"Hades, do you have a guardian of some type?" He asked as he handed my coffee to me.

"Not legally. I am currently living with my brother and his boyfriend. And he is two years too young to be my guardian. Why?" I asked as I walked away from the edge.

"Can I be your and your brothers guardian? I promise not to turn you in and I will keep this a secret from the Yagis." He asked as he stood up and walked over to me.

"Can I think about it?" I asked as I faced him.

"Sure. Take your time. I am sure I will see you around." He said with a small smirk.

"I am sure you will. Bye, Shota." I said as I ran and jumped off the building.

(How does he know my name?)
"Problem Child!" He shouted as he ran over to the edge and looked down at me.

As I waved at him, I started to question myself if this was the right choice.

*÷*

15 minutes later with Aizawa.

(I still can't believe that happened.) I thought as I walked to my house.
(I wonder why he told me his identity. What changed? I really hope he accepts my offer because I want to give him and his brother the loving family that they deserve. I understand what they went through as quirkless, due to myself being treated the same way growing up.) I thought as I walked over to my front door and walked in.

"WELCOME BACK!" Mic screamed from the kitchen.

"Stop being so loud. Shinso is trying to sleep." I said as I joined him.

"Oh, sorry."

"I need to tell you ask you something." I said as I went to make some coffee.

"What is it, Hon?" He asked kind of concerned.

"I ran into Hades a few hours ago, we ended up drinking iced coffee and talking after I had caught him killing a hero for trying to rape a woman he saved..."

"Wait! Hold up you drank coffee with him?" He asked me surprised that the cold hearted Hades would do that.

"Yes. He told me the reason he became a vigilante..."

"Let me guess, he had a crappy childhood..."

"Mic, let me finish!" I yelled at him.

"Ok, go on."

"So, he is 14 years old and his real name is Izuku Yagi..." I said as Mic freezed probably realizing my question.

"You want to take them in, don't you?" He said looking serious.

"Yea, I asked that problem child if he wanted me to be his and his brother's guardian and he said he would think about it. I think he mainly wanted to talk to his brother about it first. So, would you be okay with him living with us?" I asked knowing that he will probably say yes. Just due to us both really feeling bad for the two of them when the video came out.

"Of course the little listeners are welcome here. You know that I felt bad that they went through that, specially when we found out that they were experimented and sold when they were just little kids!" He said as he started getting angry at All Might and his wife again.

"We have two extra rooms so it will work out nicely. We also have to talk to Shinso when he wakes up..."

"No need. I came down to get some water and I, overheard you guys talking. Sorry for eavesdropping, but I don't mind them staying here if you were going to ask. It would be nice to have someone my age around." Shinso said as he joined us.