You felt your breathing becoming faster as he toyed with you, waiting to see what you would do next. Again, your head lolled to the side and you stared out the window, trying to ignore how close Bucky was and how he was raking his eyes over your body.

"It's been a fucking awful day at work, Bucky. And I'm just trying to relax so I can get some sleep tonight."

He quirked an eyebrow at your statement, and again his tongue was sliding over his lips.

"I can help you with that sweets."

You rolled your eyes at him once more and scoffed. "Oh yeah? What can you do to help me?"

That was all the invitation and permission he needed. Bucky rose from his position in front of you and moved to be at your back. He gave you a small nudge to move forward, so you slid up a bit on the bench seat to give him some room.

Bucky sat behind you, and placed his hands on your hips to move you so you were positioned between his legs. You felt a blush creeping up your neck feeling his hands on you. He was so gentle, yet firm, and you felt his thumbs making small circles near the base of your spine.

As he removed his hands, you felt yourself let go of the breath you didn't know you were holding. The suspense was agonizing and you were anxious to know what was going through his head right now.

"May I touch you sweets?" You heard Bucky say lowly behind you. The rasp in his voice was giving him away, but it was nice that he was asking first.

"Depends what you are going to do." You answered back with a smirk.

Once again he chuckled and brought his face forward, so his lips were grazing your ear. "I'm going to help you relax sweets. You say stop, and I'll stop. But I know you won't."

A slight whimper left your mouth, and your eyes went wide. Where did that come from? You nodded and said yes, and Bucky leant back, leaving your body cold and missing the warmth of him.

That was when you felt his hands start to work on you. Slowly massaging along the length of your spine, moving up and releasing the knots that always ached in your back. Then Bucky began his ministrations on your shoulders, and that is where you felt a small moan in your throat. Bucky stilled for a moment, but continued to apply pressure on your muscles, feeling them release under his fingertips.

"Feeling better yet, sweets?" Bucky asked. There was a strain in his voice that you couldn't miss. He was trying to hard to hold himself back, because he didn't want to take things too quickly or do something you didn't want.

"It's so good, Bucky," you murmured.

"Should I keep going then, sweetheart?"

You hummed in response, but apparently that wasn't good enough for Bucky. You again felt his breath tickling your ear as he whispered, "Use your words."

A shiver went through you at the feeling of him being so close. His chest was against your back now, and his hands were resting on the outside of your shoulders.

"Yes, Bucky."

That was all he needed. It seemed like his hands were all over you. Running down your arms as he started kissing your jaw and what he could reach of your neck. Bucky then started to make his way up from your stomach to place your breasts in his hands, and he gave them a gentle squeeze. You let out a gasp and leaned back into Bucky's chest.

You sighed Bucky's name, which urged him on. He slid his hands up under your sweater and your skin burned at the feeling of his touch. Bucky then gripped your waist and turned you in front of him, so you could look into his sea blue eyes.